TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a binding payment and bidder contract agreement so please read the entire agreement.
1. Winners will be notified after the auction ends and once all bids have been processed to determine the winner for each lot.
2. The term “bid price” means the price at which a lot is awarded to the winning bidder. The term “purchase price” means the aggregate of the following:
a The bid price
b A premium payable by the purchaser which is 30%
c Shipping and handling costs
d California state or local sales tax (9.5% in CA)
3. Jewelry items sold in our auctions are either new, vintage or preowned condition
4. All items are available for inquiries prior to bidding. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should not be held against the auctioneer or auction house. It should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. We attempt to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalog or other descriptions of the lot.
5. Please examine all items before placing a bid.
6. All items are being sold AS IS, a 30 day money back guarantee is only applied if the item/s are not as described. There are no refunds and there are no exchanges unless the auctioneer decides that certain conditions are met.
7. We are not responsible for the correctness of item description, authenticity, estimated value, genuineness, attribution, condition, authorship or completeness.
8. The buyer assumes all responsibility and assumption of an item being purchased or bid on.
9. The successful bidder is the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on auctioneer’s part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the item in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, the auction house sale record is conclusive.
10. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer.
11. A 25% buyer’s premium along with a 5% LiveAuctioneers fee is added once the auction closes.
12. Our ring sizes vary from sizes 5-8 for ladies and sizes 7-10 for men’s.
13. All payments must be made only through PayPal including major credit cards such as VISA, AMEX, MASTERCARD and DISCOVER. For item/s purchased online, you will be emailed an invoice within 24 hours after the auction ends.
14. If there ever is a refund being issued, you will be responsible to pay shipping fees and buyers’ premiums will not be refunded. Please bid responsibly and ask all necessary questions prior to bidding.
15. This auction house reserves the right to withdraw or pass any lot at any time before, during or after the auction.
16. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid at any time and as his sole discretion.
17. A range of estimates are given on each lot with a low and a high estimate. This is a prediction of the actual selling or resale price. It should not be relied upon as it may not be factual or always correct.
18. The auctioneer may relist an item if the winning bidder has decided not to pay for an item within 7-10 business days.
19. The buyer must pay within 7-10 business days in order to complete the transaction and have the item shipped and delivered to the purchaser.
20. The auctioneer will ship within 7-10 business days once the purchaser has paid in full.
21. The auctioneer may be accepting bids for an item from other sources like a bid from an in-house audience, telephone bids, and other bidding platforms.
22. Every shipment will be packed professionally and we ship worldwide. Tracking numbers are also emailed once the packages get shipped.
23. By bidding on this auction, you agree that in the event your payment is not received and/or honored or if the auction house does not receive settled funds for your purchase, that any necessary proceedings and/or legal action shall be brought in LA County (California) Superior Court and that you are agreeing to court orders.