Lantern is marked "Property of Wells Fargo & Co. Express, San Francisco Division." It measures 13.75" tall.
Please carefully examine photos for details and condition – they are an important part of the item’s description. The absence of condition reports in the catalog entry does not indicate that the item is in perfect condition.
If you live within the Portland/Salem metro area, we assume you wish to pick up your items. We are typically open for pickup Monday - Friday from 9am until 4pm (other hours are available by appointment).
Unless we hear otherwise, if you live outside of the Portland/Salem area we will ship your items to you. Shipping is done by Newberg Mail Room, providing professional shipping (via UPS, FedEx, and USPS) at reasonable rates. Questions regarding shipping should be directed to the Mail Room at 503-538-5555. Shipping is only provided for smaller items -- not furniture, especially heavy or furniture-sized items. Buyer must arrange pickup or shipping for furniture or oversize items. All shipping expenses are your responsibility.
Freighting of large items can be arranged through the UPS Store in Hillsboro, Oregon at 503-690-0234. Contact them directly for a quote and to arrange freighting.
Payment is due upon receipt of your invoice. Shipping will be delayed for invoices not paid by 3pm (Pacific) on Monday, 10/29. If payment is not completed within 48 hours, you will incur a $20 non-payment fee. If shipping is required, you will receive a second invoice for payment once the actual shipping costs have been calculated.
Accepted payment methods
* All property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Neither McLaren Auction Services or the Consignor makes any representation or warranty, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability, fitness, or condition of the property or as to the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance or period of the property. All measurements are approximate. In the case of vintage clothing, assume there are stains. By registering for a bidding number, either in person, on-line or when placing an absentee, telephone or facsimile (fax) bid, you agree to these Terms & Conditions of Sale. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds, no exchanges, no returns, no warranties expressed or implied.
* Be aware that any display items (jewelry necks or trays, baskets, boxes, etc.) are used for display only and are the property of McLaren Auction Services. If the display item is included in the lot, it will be noted in the description.
* A premium of eighteen (18) percent will be added to the winning bid price of on-line buyers and will be payable as a part of the total purchase price. Additionally, on-line purchasers are responsible for all shipping and transport charges, if they chose not to pick their item up in person.
* There is no charge for Registration, but McLaren Auction Services requires a valid driver's license, and agreement to all Terms & Conditions.
* On the fall of the Auctioneer's hammer, title to the offered lot or article passes to the highest bidder who assumes full risk and responsibility thereof.
* All State and Federal laws will be observed regarding the sale of handguns. If you are not a resident of Oregon, you must have a current Federal Firearms License to take delivery of firearms, or have an FFL holder in your state take delivery of firearms for you. Firearms purchases are subject to a $15 background check fee.
* All purchases are to be paid for in Cash, a Cashier's Check, VISA, MasterCard or Discover, during or immediately after each Auction. McLaren Auction Services reserves the option to hold purchases until authorization is obtained on credit cards or Cashier's Checks. No lot may be transferred to another buyer.
* Purchases may be removed during or at the conclusion of each auction session beginning at time of Auction. Additionally a schedule will be announced at the time of auction regarding pickup schedule for large items. Items not picked up within 10 days will be considered abandoned and ownership will transfer to McLaren Auction Services.
* Should McLaren Auction Services be prevented by fire, theft or any reason whatsoever from delivery of any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid by the purchaser.
* McLaren Auction Services reserves the right to withdraw any property at any time before actual sale, or reject a bid from any bidder.
* Auctioneer sets minimum bids at time of sale. If no bids reach that amount the item will be passed. It may or may not be offered in our next auction. The starting bid amount on LiveAuctioneers may be too low, and will not be honored if Auctioneer does not go that low during the Auction.