A tall & slender necked polychrome glazed vase in the Clement Massier style, exhibiting and abstract spray of iridescent lines on pomegranate ground. Signed on base.
4 x 10 x 4 in
15% up to$5,000.00
Buyer Pays Actual Packing Insurance and Shipping Costs
PayPal or Cash in Person. Call to make other arrangements.
Accepted payment methods
PLEASE NOTE: All bidders at Konstantins Auctions acknowledge that they have read these terms and conditions of sale and agree to be bound thereby. If you do not understand any of these terms or conditions, please call for clarification before registering.
15% BUYERS PREMIUM ADDED ON ALL LOTS PURCHASED
1. Identification - All bidders are required to have a Bidder?s Number to bid and shall supply Konstantins Auctions with their full legal name, address and telephone number. A form of picture identification is required to verify information.??
2. Addition to or withdrawal from sale - The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the items listed or to sell at this auction items not listed, and also reserves the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. Whenever the best interest of the seller will be served, the auctioneer reserves the right to sell any or all of the items listed in bulk.??
3. The auctioneer has the right at his absolute discretion to refuse any bid. The highest bidder shall be the buyer at the hammer price.??
4. Dispute between bidders - If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the same or may immediately put the lot up for sale again, and resell to the highest bidder. The decision of the auctioneer shall be final and absolute.??
5. Condition of items sold - The auctioneer shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness of, estimated selling price of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made or sale set aside on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloguing, or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold ?as is? and without recourse.??
6. Manner of payment - All lots are to be paid in full by cash or PayPal at the close of the auction. No checks accepted.??
7. California Sales Tax - will be paid on the hammer price and the 15% Buyer?s Premium. All purchases will be subject to 9% California Sales Tax unless the buyer provides Konstantins Auctions with a valid Resale Certificate before checkout. Merchandise purchases with a Resale Permit from a state other than California shall be sold outside of California. Identification such as a business card is required. Non-Resale purchases from Out of State must be shipped from Konstantins Auctions by common carrier, or California Sales Tax is applicable.??
8. All measurements and sizes - are approximate.??
9. Minimum bids - may be placed on some items.??
10. Removal - shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Purchases will be delivered only on presentation of paid bill. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time specified, and shall have the option of removing and storing or reselling at the expense and risk of the purchaser any article purchased. NO LOT MAY BE TAKEN FROM KONSTANTINS AUCTIONS UNTIL CHECKED OUT BY AUCTION STAFF.??
11. Claims - No claims will be allowed after goods are removed from premises.??
12. Personal and property risk - Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the auctioneer from liability therefore. Neither the auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.??
13. Records - The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and clerk will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.??
14. All lots - to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS. ALL SALES FINAL.??
15. This sale is being conducted pursuant to Section 2328 of the Uniform Commercial Code and Section 53.5 of the Penal Code.??
16. Additional terms and conditions - Any additional terms or conditions of sale, added by auctioneer, shall be announced prior to auction.?
Clement Massier Style Iridescent Glaze Vase
Estimate $800 - $1,200
Get pre-approved to bid live on Mon, Nov 19, 2018 12:00 AM GMT.Register For Auction