wood, metal, fabric, wire, nails, polychrome painted,
Ehrath studied graphics and painting at the Academy of Fine Arts Stuttgart from 1958 to 1962. He then worked as a designer and illustrator of medical animated and advertising films, as well as a freelance graphic artist. After successful participation in competitions for architectural art, he created numerous works of art for public space.
While the earlier works of architectural art were still abstract, the influence of the travels that Ehrath made to Africa and Far Eastern countries (Nepal, India) became apparent from around 1990 onwards. In sculptures, objects, pictures, drawings and calligraphies he developed his own form language between objectivity and abstraction.
M: 168 x 72 ,5 cm
Staatsgalerie Stuttgart, Ausstellung: "Objekte und Bildreliefs", 19. January - 02 March 1969