French Lyonnais 18th century armoire in walnut. 105"h x 72"w x 30"d
Buyer is solely responsible for all shipping arrangements and all costs associated with shipping including packing, shipping,and insurance, if requested. King Galleries accepts no responsibility for the selection of shipping company, regardless of whether King Galleries provided the name of the shipping company.
King Galleries accepts American Express, Mastercard, Discover, Visa, Cashiers Checks or Certified Funds ONLY. We do not accept Paypal.
Accepted payment methods
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE: PLEASE READ ALL TERMS BEFORE BIDDING. PLACING A BID CONSTITUTES FULL AND COMPLETE ACCEPTANCE OF ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.
1. All items sold AS IS WHERE IS and all sales are final. All lots are sold with no guarantees of any kind, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description, regardless of statement of condition made from the auction block. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own inspection and information. King Galleries is not responsible for genuineness or authenticity of any lot. Catalog descriptions are provided as a courtesy and are made to the best of our ability. No warranty whatsoever is given by King Galleries. No credits or refunds shall be given. King Galleries has full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lot from the sale without giving reason(s).
2. Bidder is responsible for knowing which item he/she is bidding on. If unsure, bidder should inquire or refrain from bidding. If you become the winning bidder, you have entered into a contract and are expected to pay for the item(s).
3. Payment is due the day of sale for in-house bidders. For internet, absentee and phone bidders, payment in full is required within 5 business days of the date of sale. King Galleries will email (to address provided on LA account) successful internet bidders an invoice within 48 hours of the end of the auction. If you do not receive an invoice within 48 hours, please contact the Gallery directly at 1-770-998-1618 to confirm email address.
4. All merchandise must be picked up within 15 days of the date of sale. Items left beyond 15 days after the sale are subject to a $10 per item per day fee. Any storage fees accrued must be paid prior to item being picked up. After 90 days, item(s) may be re-sold at King Galleries discretion, without further notice. No refunds or credits will be given.
4a. Shipping is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. King Galleries assumes no responsibility for the choice of shipper or the handling of the shipping company, regardless of whether or not King Galleries provided the name of the shipping company.
5. All sales are subject to a 7.75% Georgia sales tax unless a valid resale number is provided and proper form completed and submitted to King Galleries prior to payment of invoice or item(s) are shipped out of state by common carrier and bill of lading is provided.
6. A buyers premium will be applied to all auction purchases. In-house, in-house absentee and in-house phone buyers premium is 18%, discounted 3% for cash or good check payment. For all internet bidders, the buyers premium is 23%, regardless of payment method.
7. The absence of a condition report does not mean the item is free of damage or defects. It is the buyer's sole responsibility to inspect and/or preview all lots prior to auction and/or to request a condition report prior to sale. Items sold are often of some age. If you are unsure of the condition, please refrain from bidding as ALL lots are sold AS IS and by placing a bid in the auction, bidder is accepting item in as sold condition.
7a. Chandeliers offered are often of some age. We strongly recommend a licensed electrician inspect any light fixtures (lamps, chandelier, etc.) prior to having them installed. King Galleries accepts no responsibility for the wiring or lack of wiring of any light fixture.
8. We accept the following methods as payment for U.S. auction purchases: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, & Discover, Cashiers or Certified checks and wire transfer. Cash is accepted for in person payments only. There will be a $30 returned check fee for any and all check payments that are returned. There is a flat $15 fee for domestic wire transfers and $16 fee for international wire transfers. International payment by wire transfer ONLY. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL.
9. Absentee, phone and internet bid
French Lyonnais 18th century armoire
Estimate $3,000 - $5,000
Get pre-approved to bid live on Sat, Nov 17, 2018 3:00 PM GMT.Register For Auction