Buyer Pays Shipping Cost. After payment clears allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Auction House will not be held responsible in the event that damage occurs to merchandise while in the possession of any shipping company or for any lost deliveries.
Accepted payment methods:
Wire Transfer, Money Order, Certified Check, WeChat Pay, Ali Pay, Cash on delivery
Accepted payment methods
Aurora Auctions & Appraisals Ltd.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Buyers must accept the following Terms & Conditions to participate in Aurora Auctions & Appraisals Ltd.?s auctions. By signing up as a bidder, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms & Conditions and agree to abide to them.
1. Total Sales Price: All amounts are in USD. The total sales price of an item includes the hammer price plus a 25% buyer's premium. Packing, shipping and insurance is extra.
2. All property is sold "as is", "where is", with any and all faults. Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Aurora Auctions & Appraisals Ltd. shall have no responsibility holds harmless for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, EXCHANGES, OR REFUSALS. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any kind, express or implied. Your bid will signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire, or that you have chosen not to examine the item. Aurora Auctions & Appraisals Ltd. is not responsible for any variations in appearance of online photographs, due to various monitor settings some colors may appear different in person than online.
3. Shipping & Packing: Buyer Pays Shipping Cost. We will ship all over the world via Canada Post, UPS, EMS etc. After payment clears allow 2 to 4 weeks for packing and delivery. Aurora Auction & Appraisals Ltd. will not be held responsible in that damage occurs to merchandise while in the possession of any shipping company or for any lost deliveries.
4. Methods of Payments: We accept all bank wire transfer and certified checks. See payment method section for more information. Contact us to make payment arrangements. We reserve the right to refuse certain types of payment.
5. Payment Due: Complete payment is due upon receipt of notification of a successful bid and must be done by the Buyer no later than 5 days after an invoice is received. Title shall pass to the Buyer once payment in full has been made. All shipping charges will be borne by the Buyer. Any item that has not been paid within 5 days after the receipt of the notification may be put back on the auction block for sale. Any buyer that does not make payment will automatically be blocked from future auctions and will be filed with a collection agency and the credit bureau.
6. Winning Bid: The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auction coordinator shall decide the buyer. We are not responsible for any technical issues or bids placed "by mistake".
7. Right to refuse sale: Aurora Auctions & Appraisals Ltd. reserves the right to refuse any sale due to unforeseen circumstances including, but not limited to: damage to an item, out of stock listing, misrepresented item, withdrawn consignment, or other such issues. In the event of a refused sale for which payment has already been received, a full refund will be issued equal to the purchase price of the given piece.
8. Withdrawal Prior to Sale: Aurora Auctions & Appraisals Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal. All starting bids and estimates are subject to change before the start of the auction.
9. Inquiries: If you have any questions or concerns regarding any lot at auction, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you. We want our bidders to have a good experience and feel confident bidding on any item in our auction.
10. Contact: By signing up to bid with us, you consent to allow us to contact you via email about this auction, upcoming auctions, and to discuss any and all purchases.
11. Guarantee Terms: All items in the catalog are sold as described and sales are final. All lots are as pictured. We certify that all information listed is correct to our expert knowledge. We reserve the right to cancel any sale.
A CARVED JADE TIGER, QING DYNASTY
Estimate $300 - $600
Get pre-approved to bid live on Thu, Dec 13, 2018 3:00 PM GMT.Register For Auction