Good Condition. Condition reports and additional photographs are provided by request as a courtesy to our clients, as such any condition report is only an opinion and should
not be treated as a statement of fact. The absence of a condition report does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free of defects, imperfections,
restoration, wear and tear, or the effects of aging. rudagallery shall have no responsibility for any error or omission, additionally all lots are sold 'As Is' and in
accordance with the conditions of sale.
22% up to$20,000.00
20% up to$500,000.00
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost. We provide in-house packaging and shipping services. Shipping will be made within 10 business days after receiving payment. All shipments will be packed professionally and we ship worldwide. Tracking numbers are also emailed as soon as packages get shipped.
International shipments cannot be insured and are sent at the buyer's risk.
Ruda gallery assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged items received through shipment. All shipping damage / loss claims MUST be processed and resolved through the organization by which they were shipped or insured.
NOTE THAT WE DO SHIP MULTIPLE ITEMS IN A SINGLE PACKAGE WHEN POSSIBLE TO MINIMIZE SHIPPING CHARGES.
Payment is required within 5 days of auction.
We Can Only Accept the Bidder's Payment by Wire Money Transfer for This Auction.
After the auction you will receive an email with payment instructions. Please ask all questions prior to bidding. If you want more info on us or the item you can contact us here:firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepted payment methods
NOTES:The all purchasers or bidders read and full understand to agrees following Terms and Conditions of Sale.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2.It is the responsibility of the prospective buyer to inquire as to the condition of a specific lot before bidding. We have included multiple photographs with most lots to show general condition. Please review all of the information and photographs before requesting additional information. If you desire additional information, all requests must be made via email to email@example.com . You are advised to make your requests well in advance of the auction in order to receive the information in a timely manner. Requests made on the day of the sale may or may not be answered due to time constraints. All requests will be answered in the order received. Condition reports will not be given over the telephone under any circumstances.
3. A range of estimates is given on each lot with a low and a high estimate. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling price.
4. All items are sold As is, Where is with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any other kind, express or implied. All items are available for your examination prior to bidding. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. RUDA gallery attempts to catalog every lot correctly and will attempt to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalog or other descriptions of the lot. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest. By placing a bid, either in person, by phone, absentee or via the Internet, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question.
All measurements are approximate.
5. PAYMENT: Invoices for auctions are sent at the end of the sale.All purchases and shipping fees must be settled within five (5)days after the auction date. We may open a dispute if payment is not promptly remitted.We Can Only Accept the Bidder's Payment by Wire Money Transfer for This Auction., We do not accept international credit cards from international buyers.The payment/funds must be approval/received before the shipment.
6. SHIPPING :Shipping is international Buyer pay the actual shipping cost, and handling fee.All shipping costs will be quoted as we do most of our sale internationally Multiple item winner will save some money on shipping. All items are professionally packed by us using bubble wrap & foam. We ship at every business day from Monday to Friday to ensure prompt delivery.
7. Ruda gallery reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before the auction without liability.
8. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid not commensurate with the value of the property offered.
Chinese Qing Dynasty Jade Bracelet
Estimate $1,400 - $1,500
Get pre-approved to bid live on Sat, Dec 15, 2018 6:30 PM GMT.Register For Auction