Very heavy brilliant cut glass punch bowl, the best one we have ever sold, 7 in. T, 14 in. Dia.
We do not ship. We are happy to make arrangements to drop off purchased lots with a third party shipper at no cost. Buyer Pays Shipping Cost and Packing- QUOTES CANNOT BE PROVIDED By Stevens Auction Company - ALL SHIPPING IS DONE BY OUTSIDE COMPANIES. A list of shippers will be provided upon request. Hours of pick up are generally by appointment - please call 662-369-2200 to arrange for pickup. We do not accept credit cards outside the United States and Canada. Buyer is responsible for shipping, packing, handling and making the arrangements to do so. We can provide you with information and services in
our area for pickup and delivery. The UPS Store, 1020 N GLOSTER ST, TUPELO, MS 38804. Phone: (662)840-7222 Fax: (662)840-7301 E-mail: store3164theupsstore.com Regular Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 8:00 AM-
6:30 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM, CST, closed Sundays.
All items must be paid for within (7) working days by the winning bidder. We will accept most major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover American Express,(Certified checks, personal checks and money orders will be held for 10 days to clear our account prior to shipment We will email you an invoice upon completion of live auction. Payment details and corresponding contact information will be provided. Item will be shipped to its winning bidder only after payment in full for packing,insurance and shipping charges. Money Orders and PayPal shipped to confirmed addresses only. Pick-ups and shipments within the state of Mississippi are required to pay applicable state sales tax of 7.0%. Non Paying Bidder Reports lead to suspension from all online auctions. An 18% Buyers premium will be added to invoice.
Accepted payment methods
1. All sales are final.
2. All auction purchases must be paid for on the day of the auction. MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, cash or pre-approved checks with proper I.D. will be accepted as payment for auction purchases. We cannot accept credit card as method of payment outside the United States. Outside payment must be made by wire transfer to our bank.
3. All lots are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS."
4. All lots are sold as shown, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Stevens Auction Co. is not responsible for errors of description or authenticity of any lot or for any defect of it. Stevens Auction Co. gives no warranty whatsoever to any buyer in respect to any lot. No credits or refunds shall be given.
5. On the fall of the auctioneer's hammer or other acknowledgment of a successful bidder on a lot, title to the property in that lot will pass and the successful bidder thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased property. The highest bidder shall be the buyer. If any dispute arises, the auctioneer shall have absolute discretion to settle it and put any disputed lot up for sale again. Stevens Auction Co. has full discretion to refuse any bid, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lot or lots from the sale.
6. All merchandise must be picked up within 15 calendar days of the auction. It is the buyer's responsibility to pick up the merchandise or arrange shipping. All items not picked up within 15 calendar days are subject to a storage charge of $10 per item per day.
7. Stevens Auction Co. is not responsible for packing or shipping any purchases. If any assistance is provided, it is at the entire risk of the buyer. In no event will Stevens Auction Co. be responsible for any damage, regardless of the cause.
8. In no event will Stevens Auction Company's liability to a buyer ever exceed the purchase price paid.
9. All sales are subject to 7% MS state sales tax unless a copy of a valid resale certificate is given or purchased via the Internet, absentee or phone bid and shipped out of the State of Mississippi.
10. Telephone, Online and Absentee bidding is a convenience offered to Stevens Auction Company customers and while we make every effort to execute your instructions regarding your telephone, Online or absentee bidding, Stevens Auction Company is not liable or responsible for any errors or failure to execute such instructions.
11. A 20% buyer's premium will be added to the successful bid price for items purchased through Live Auctioneers and paid for by cash, check, credit card or bank wire.
12. A an extra 3% processing fee will be charged to the successful bid price when paying by credit card.
13. A range of estimates may be given on lots with a low and a high estimate. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling price but are merely an opinion as to the value.
14. All legal disputes or any litigations that may arise, for any reason, between Stevens Auction Co. and bidder shall be tried in Courts of Aberdeen, Monroe County, Mississippi.
15. By registering to bid on any item, bidder agrees to all terms and conditions of the auction.
16. Buyers outside the United States must pay by wire transfer, we will not accept payment by credit card. Information for wire transfer will be provided by Stevens Auction Company.
Date:______________________ PRINT Name:_______________________________________________
City:_______________________________ State:__________ Zip:__________________________
Tax ID #____________________________
Phone #__________________________( ) Home ( ) Work ( ) Cell ______________________________
Heavy brilliant cut glass punch bowl, best ever sold
Estimate $1,000 - $3,000
Get pre-approved to bid live on Sun, Dec 9, 2018 7:00 PM GMT.Register For Auction