Early 20th century. 30 x 17 in. (canvas), 33 3/4 x 20 1/2 in. (framed). Oil on canvas.
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost
Accepted payment methods
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL BIDDERS. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
1. ALL PROPERTY SOLD AS-IS, WHERE IS. All property is sold without warranty or guarantee as to condition or authenticity. We present and describe all merchandise as honestly and accurately as possible. Additional condition reports and photos are available by request via phone or e-mail and must be made no later than 12:00 noon the day preceding the sale. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please contact us directly at email@example.com for questions or condition reports
2. SHIPPING - Arrangements may be made in house or through the buyer's own shipper or we may supply a list of shippers. We can provide estimates at request. We do offer LOW COST DELIVERY on large items to New York, Philadelphia, & New Jersey. Costs typically range from $25-$50 depending on location and size. Deliveries will be made the Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday after the sale. You are also welcome to pick up your item in person at the gallery anytime where you are free to browse unsold lots and fine contemporary art.
The UPS Store at Colmar Home Center in Margate City, NJ. (local shipper)
You may contact us for a list of additional shippers. Shippers are independent of us and are not endorsed by us. We are not responsible for problems associated with shipping.
3. BIDDING. We reserve the right to reject any and all bids. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on our part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and re-sell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, our sale record is conclusive. Under our discretion we will execute absentee bids, internet bids or telephone bids as a convenience to clients who are not present at the auctions. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in connection therewith.
4. TAXES. New Jersey sales tax of 6.625% will be charged on all purchases unless (a) buyer provides sales tax certificate or (b) for items is being shipped out of state by a commercial carrier, in which case, we must be provided with a receipt by a commercial carrier. If a receipt is not provided at time of pick-up, item will not be released until tax is paid.
5. BUYER'S PREMIUM. A buyer's premium of 25% will be added to all catalogue purchases.
6. PAYMENT. Accepted forms of payment are PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, certified check or money order. International buyers must pay by credit card.
6. PAYMENT DUE. Complete payment is required upon receipt of notification of a successful bid. Items must be paid for no later than 48 hours following the auction. We start shipping out Monday. After 7 days or no payment we have the right to cancel the sale.
Illegibly Signed Tropical Landscape, Possibly Hawaii
Estimate $300 - $600
Get pre-approved to bid live on Fri, Jan 25, 2019 8:00 PM GMT.Register For Auction