Buyer Pays Shipping Cost.
We DO NOT provide in-house shipping. However, we can recommend local shippers for your consideration upon request.
Special Shipping Deal from USA to China
- Price: USD$15 per pound. Includes packing and custom tax
- Once parcel arrives in China, it will be handed over to SF Express. Please note that Customer will have to pay SF Express separately a fee of RMB$15 per pound before release of goods. Contact us for more details.
(1)For PayPal payment mode, please pay to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add an additional 5% to the total amount for processing fee. Please indicate the invoice number when paying by PayPal. (2) For Wire Transfer, please refer to the following: Name of Company: Jumbo Antique Inc House Bank Name: CHASE Bank Address: Fashion Park 700 W Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91007 Bank Account Number: 150007300 Domestic Routing/Transfer Number: 322271627 International SWIFT CODE: CHASUS33 (3) AliPay available. Please contact us for details.
Accepted payment methods
All property offered and sold through Jumbo Auction House shall be offered and sold on the terms and conditions set forth below. By bidding at the auction, whether present in person or by agent, by absentee bid, telephone, internet or other means, the buyer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ALL PROPERTIES SOLD AS IS. NO RETURNS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. An 20% buyer's premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot for floor and phone bidders, a 25% buyer's premium for www.LiveAuctioneers.com.
3. All purchases (including buyer's premium) will be subjected to California's prevailing tax unless the buyer is an out-of-state resident and lots are being shipped out of California, or if the purchaser has a valid Tax Exempt Certificate (an actual resale certificate must be presented and on file with Jumbo Auction House).
4. All properties are sold as is, and all sales are final. Though all description and commentary are believed to be correct, neither the auctioneer nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to merchandise. Buyer shall not rely on the auctioneer, employees, the catalog description, or advertisements in any part, and must rely only on his own inspection and opinions of all items: we offer a preview and high resolution photos for potential buyers to review and make their own conclusions about the piece. No employee is authorized to make any warranties, expressed or implied, on behalf of Jumbo Auction House. NO GUARANTEE OF PROVANCE: Jumbo Auction House is not responsible for the research and provenance of each item. Jumbo Auction House is not responsible for authenticity, genuineness of, estimated selling price of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made or sale set aside on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold "as is" and without recourse. NO GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY FOR JADE: Jumbo Auction House does not guarantee the authenticity of the color or age of any jade. All jade will be sold as it, without any warranties. All sales are final in jade purchase, no returns will be accepted. Judgment of such qualities is at the sole discretion of the buyer. NO GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY FOR CHINESE PAINTINGS: Jumbo Auction House does not guarantee any of the lot number descriptions concerning Chinese paintings including authentication, originator, and the date of execution. NO GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY FOR CHINESE STAMPS, COINS, AND/OR PAPER CURRENCY: Jumbo Auction House does not guarantee any of the lot numbers description, illustrations, and conditions are provided as reference. All items sold as, no returns.
5.All bidders shall obtain a biding number tag/pad at least 30 minutes before the start of the auction by presenting his/her ID or valid passport. All bidders shall keep the number tag/pad under his/her safe custody. The tag/pad shall not be lent to any other person(s). Otherwise, he/she shall bear all the responsibilities associated with the use of his/her number tag/pad for bidding or any other use.
6. All buyers must provide a credit card in order to approve requests in case of default by the buyer. If you are the highest bidder on an item, you will receive an invoice by email within 24-48 hours with instructions regarding payment and shipment of your item. You (Buyer) will be given the opportunity as that time to contact us and let us know you preferred method of making payment (credit card, check, or wire transfer). By providing Jumbo Auction House with this information, you allow us to charge and immediately refund $100 USD to ensure validity of the credit card. Jump Auction House reserves the right to charge up to 30% deposit fee to customer who makes purchase in excess of $10,000, or 10 lots.
7. We accept credit cards (Master Card, Visa, and Discover), checks, CHASE QuickPay, cash, PayPal and wire transfers. Payments over $3,000.00 will be charged an additional 3%, if payment is made by credit card. If payment is made by cash, wire transfer or check there is no additional charge. All payments or settlements shall be made in US Dollars. Buyers can only collect the lots after full payments are made. Should payments be made by check or draft, lots will only be released after bank clearance. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THE AUCTION. If the buyer fails to pay within 10 days, we reserve the right to collect the 25% buyer's premium and our restocking fee (35%) from the buyer. If necessary, we will do so through legal means. And all legal fees and any associated fees incurred will be borne by the buyer. All property purchased from Jumbo Auction House must be removed within 30 days after the action date. Jumbo Auction House is not responsible for paid items left for over 60 days after the auction date (unless a prior agreement had been made). Items left after 30 days will incur a $10/day storage fee per item. Once storage fees have exceeded the actual purchase price of the item(s) Jumbo Auction House can exercise the right to re-auction.
8. All items are sold to the highest bidder as acknowledged by the auctioneer. The auctioneer has the right to reject any bid! The auctioneer is the arbiter of any disputed bid. He may reopen bidding at this discretion and reject bids deemed inappropriate. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item and to re-offer the item at another time. Every effort is made by the auctioneer to execute all bids, including floor, absentee, telephone and internet bids. We are not responsible for any missed bids. Jumbo Auction House reserves the right to cancel any sale of bid before, during, and after the auction.
9. Some property that are sold at auction can be subject to law governing export from the United States, such as items that include material from some endangered species. Import restrictions from foreign countries are subject to these same governing laws. Granting of licensing for import or export of goods from local authorities is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Denial or delay of licensing will not constitute cancellation or delay in payment for the total purchase price of these lots.
10. Buyer pays shipping cost. We DO NOT provide in-house shipping. However, we can recommend local shippers for your consideration upon request.