Gouache on paper in the manner of Rufino Tamayo (1899-1991). 11 x 14 inches. Framed. Provenance: private collection.
PR Collectibles will arrange shipping as a service to the buyer. The buyer is responsible for paying the cost of shipping and handling; the total cost will be included in the invoice sent to the buyer after the auction. Each lot has a separate shipping and handling cost according to its hammer price:
Hammer price: Shipping and handling:
$0 - $30 $9
$30.01 - $50 $15
$50.01 - $100 $25
$100.01 - $200 $35
$200.01 - $400 $75
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover debit and credit cards; cashier's check and bank transfer payments are accepted.
Accepted payment methods
1. PR Collectibles is an online retailer and auction house that auctions art, collectibles and other property through this platform. Our goal is to provide prospective bidders with current and detailed information regarding all lots offered for sale.
2. All lots are sold as is, where is. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any other kind, express or implied. No statement written or oral made by the PR Collectibles shall be deemed a warranty, representation or assumption of liability by PR Collectibles or by any seller represented by us. All information written or oral offered by us, including but not limited to titles, descriptions, estimates and condition reports are our opinions and are offered as a free service and are not intended to be a complete analysis of the qualities and conditions of the lots; we make no guarantee whatsoever regarding any lot. We don't accept returns. All sales are final.
3. Lot estimates reflect the range of prices that lots could be expected to sell for in the auction and are not estimates of the market value of the lots. Bidding will begin at a price appropriate in PR Collectibles' discretion. PR Collectibles always reserves the right to withdraw any lot for any reason it deems appropriate.
4. Once we declare that a lot is sold, we cannot reopen the bidding. It is the bidder's responsibility to get our attention prior to the lot being declared sold. We reserve the right to reject any bids deemed inappropriate or to withdraw any lot(s) for lack of appropriate bids. If a lot is withdrawn from the auction it will be offered again only at our discretion.
5. A buyer's premium of 19% will be applied to the purchase price of all lots across all platforms. A payment processing fee of 2.8% will be applied to all invoices paid through LiveAuctioneers.
6. If your bid is successful, we will provide you with an invoice that includes the total shipping and handling cost. Property will not be shipped until payment has been made in full. We will not be responsible for the acts or omissions of carriers or packers whether or not recommended by us. Packing, shipping and handling of purchased lots by us is at the entire risk of the buyer, and PR Collectibles will have no liability of any loss or damage to such property. The buyer is responsible for paying the shipping and handling cost and is responsible for any tax, VAT or customs issues. Buyers who receive international shipments are responsible for tariffs, taxes or assessments of shipped items to the buyer's country.
7. All purchases are subject to applicable Florida sales tax unless we receive the Florida Annual Resale Certificate for Sales Tax prior to the time of purchase or if the auction is performed outside the state of Florida.
8. Payment must be made by check, money order, wire transfer; or Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards. We reserve the right to require cashier's checks or wire transfers for large purchases or for purchases we deem risky. First time buyers could be required to pay by cashier's check or wire transfer. We will accept credit card payments only at our discretion.
9. Payment is expected at the time of purchase. Payment for successful absentee, phone bids and online bids are required within five business days of the auction. Bidding on a lot indicates the client's acceptance of our Terms of Sale. Your signature on our Bid Form or acceptance of these terms through any online bidding platform constitutes permission to charge successful bids to credit cards if payment is not received within five business days of the auction. If we don't receive full payment for all the lots the client won in the auction within five business days, we will file a dispute with LiveAuctioneers that will be removed after the full payment is received.
10. Bidding on an item indicates your understanding and acceptance of these Terms of Sale. If a buyer breaches any of these Terms of Sale, including the obligation to pay for purchased items, PR Collectibles may seek all remedies under the law including canceling the sale, reselling the item and selling the debt to a debt collection agency located in the buyer's country.
11. By bidding at auction, whether present in person or by agent, by written bid, telephone, internet bid or other means, PR Collectibles will keep the bidder's contact information for future auction or news event notifications in a secured marketing list, unless the bidder specifically notifies our auction house to modify or remove their information from such list. We will not share your information with third parties without your express written consent.
12. The rights and obligations of the parties with respect to these Terms of Sale and terms of guarantee, as well as the buyer's and our respective rights and obligations hereunder, the conduct of the auction and any matters connected with any of the foregoing, shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of the State of Florida, United States. By bidding at auction, whether present in person or by agent, by written bid, telephone or other means, the buyer shall be deemed to have submitted, for the benefit of PR Collectibles to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Miami-Dade County, Florida and waives any objection to the jurisdiction and venue of any such court.
13. Export and Permits: It is the buyer's sole responsibility to identify and obtain any necessary export, import or other permit(s) for the purchased lot(s). Any symbols or notices in the sale catalog reflect PR Collectibles' reasonable opinion at the time of cataloging and are for bidders' general guidance only; PR Collectibles and the Consignor make no representations or warranties as to whether any lot is or is not subject to export or import restrictions or any embargoes.
14. Online registration and bidding approval is done at the sole discretion of the auction house. We recommend that online bidders sign up at least 3 days in advance of the auction to allow for time to complete the approval process. We make no guarantees that new online bidders who register within 24 hours of the sale will be approved for bidding. After signing up to bid, new online bidders may receive a message requesting additional information; we cannot approve any client without the requested information. Parties who wish to bid on premium lots may be asked to submit a deposit by wire transfer. Due to the high volume of inquiries made within 24 hours of the sale, we make no guarantee that clients who contact us during this period will receive a response. We will make every effort within reason to accept and process bids from online participants. PR Collectibles will not accept liability for any bids missed due to clerking issues, operator error, equipment failure, connection delays, communication lapses, or technical malfunctions of any nature.