Bustling street scene at dusk. Paint in high relief. Overall framed 55" x 42 3/4".
Buyer Arranges and Pays Shipping Costs.
Pak Mail 1-248-393-3277
3079 South Baldwin Rd. FAX 1-248-393-2822
Lake Orion, MI 48359 firstname.lastname@example.org
The UPS Store 1-248-922-2795
7111 Dixie Hwy. FAX 1-248-922-2796
Clarkston, MI 48346 email@example.com
Manager: Brandon Bartlebaugh
Hebert Transportation 1-586-524-7701
13338 Kozak Dr. 1-586-709-0282
Sterling Hts., MI 48312 Owners: Darrin & Sheri Hebert, Owners
Navis Pack & Ship 1-248-692-0007
Craters & Freighters 1-586-268-4102
Of Metropolitan Detroit Detroit@cratersandfreighters.com
32588 Dequindre Rd
Warren, MI 48902
See Terms & Conditions
Accepted payment methods
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Chamberlain's Auction Gallery (CAG) will add a buyer's premium of 20% to the final "hammer price" of each lot. The buyer shall pay any applicable state or local sales tax (6%) unless the buyer is exempt by law from such tax. The buyer must sign a tax exempt form to support this exemption and is responsible for all taxes if signed claim is found to be invalid.
2. CAG is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against CAG or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. CAG will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. CAG reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
3. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the description of each lot, but these are expressions of opinion and are not representations of fact. No employee of CAG has any authority to make any representation regarding authenticity, age, origin, condition, measurement, clarity or color or weight of any lot or lots. Prospective purchasers should personally view lots offered for sale to evaluate the condition of the articles. All property is sold "as is" and are "final sales," neither the gallery nor the consignor makes any guarantees of any kind regarding the authorship or authenticity of any item. Artist's names and signatures do not carry warranty and are not guaranteed unless a certificate of authenticity accompanies lot.
4. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the buyer. The auctioneer has the right to reject any bid and to advance the bidding at his absolute discretion and in the event of any dispute between bidders, to determine the successful bidder or the re-offer and resell the article in dispute. Should there by any dispute after the sale, CAG's record of final sale shall be conclusive.
5. Some of the lots in this auction are offered subject to a reserve. The reserve is a confidential minimum price agreed upon by the consigner and CAG. The auctioneer may open the bidding on any lot below the reserve by placing bids on behalf of the seller up to the amount of the reserve. Either by placing consecutive bids or by placing bids in response to other bidders.
6. Contact CAG for payment details. Live Auctioneers honors Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express at a 2.8% processing fee which is paid by the purchaser. CAG accepts Money Orders, Cashiers Checks and Wire Transfers (a $25 transfer fee will be applied to all wire transfers). All INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS can pay by Wire Transfer, Money Order or Cashiers Check. All invoices must be paid within 5 days of auction.
7. SHIPPING - Please consider shipping costs before bidding. It is the Buyers responsibility to arrange and pay for shipping. For your convenience we recommend the following shippers, but assume no responsibility for their actions. Please see shipping for a list of shippers.
8. Ivory sales will be done in accordance of the laws. No ivory will be shipped outside the country.
9. The successful bidder(s) shall have their items removed from Chamberlain's Auction Gallery within 21 days of the sale. We are not a storage facility; therefore, any purchased items left at Chamberlain's Auction Gallery for more than 60 days will become property of Chamberlain's Auction Gallery and will be re-auctioned. It is the buyers responsibility to make shipping or pick-up arrangements of their purchased items. It is not Chamberlain's Auction Gallery's responsibility to contact or remind buyers of their items.