2003 $1 American Silver Eagle 1 oz .999 Fine Silver BU - Merry Christmas - few cracks on Holders
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost. We can ship your items for far less then all Major Shipper's we pass on our discounted rates to our Customers. Buy with confidence in Business over Thirty Years. We add the cost of shipping to each Invoice.
Domestic Clients: We accept PayPal, bank wire transfers, cash, personal or company check with proper ID, cashier's check, travelers check, money order,
Visa and MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Items purchased in person must be paid for on the day of the auction. For items purchased via phone or absentee bidding you must pay by the 5th business day after the auction. For items purchased online, you will be emailed an invoice the day after the auction. It is your responsibility to contact Andrew's Coins and Jewelry via telephone 561-278-7778 to make payment, if paying by check, Andrew's Coins and Jewelry reserves the right to hold all purchases until the check has cleared to the satisfaction of Andrew's Coins and Jewelry and its bank.
Accepted payment methods
Andrew's Coins passes the cost of Credit Card Processing. The following as amended by any posted notices or oral announcements during the sale, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by Andrew's Coins and Jewelry and any consignor of such property for whom we act as agent. By
bidding at an auction, whether in person or by agent, absentee bid, telephone or other means, the buyer or bidder agrees to be bound by these Conditions of Sale.
These terms and conditions are absolute and cannot be altered or changed in any way. If you do not understand any of these conditions, please ask the auctioneer
BEFORE bidding. Your winning bid legally binding contract which cannot be altered or voided. No transfer recognized from bidder to bidder. These terms and
conditions, and no statement, whether written or oral, and whether made in this catalogue, an advertisement, a bill of sale, a salesroom posting or announcement, the
remarks of an auctioneer, or otherwise, shall be deemed to create any warranty, representation or assumption of liability. The rights and obligations of the parties with
respect to these conditions of sale, the conduct of the auction and any matters connected with the foregoing shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of the
jurisdiction in which the auction is held. By bidding at auction, whether present in person or by agent, by written bid, telephone or other means, the buyer shall be
deemed to have submitted, for our benefit, to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state, county, province and if applicable, federal courts sitting in such state.
1 .To be eligible to bid on any item in this auction you are required to register and receive a paddle or assigned bidder number. To qualify for registration, you must
provide proof of identity such as a valid driver's license, providing full name and current address.
2. All property is sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and neither Andrew's Coins and Jewelry nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind
or nature with respect to property or its value, and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance,
authenticity, authorship, completeness, condition of property or estimate of value. No statement (oral or written) in this catalog, at the sale, or elsewhere shall be
deemed such a warranty or representation, or any assumption of responsibility. All measurements are approximate.
3. The successful bidder is the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on Andrew's Coins and Jewelry's part
as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any
dispute arises after the sale, Andrew's Coins and Jewelry's sale record is conclusive. Andrew's Coins and Jewelry records the audio portion of each auction.
4. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer.
5. As a convenience to customers, absentee bids and phone bids will be executed by Andrew's Coins and Jewelry personnel in a competitive and confidential manner. Phone bid
arrangements must be made 24 hours prior to start of the auction. Andrew's Coins and Jewelry will not be responsible for failure to execute absentee or phone bids.
6. There will be a buyer's premium of 20% added to the hammer price of each lot All purchases will be subject to an 7% Florida sales tax unless (1) you are an out of-
state resident and your purchases are being shipped out of Florida or (2) if you are a Florida resident and you possess a valid tax-exempt number. Andrew's Coins and Jewelry must have
a Tax exemption certificate with permit number and signature on any tax exempt sale. No Exceptions!
7. PAYMENT - Domestic Clients: We accept PayPal, bank wire transfers, cash, personal or company check with proper ID, cashier's check, travelers check, money order,
Visa and MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Please note ALL transactions over $1000 USD must be paid via wire transfer. Items purchased in person must be paid for on the day of the auction. For items purchased via phone or absentee bidding you must pay by the 5th business day after the auction. For items purchased online, you will be emailed an invoice the day after the auction. It is your responsibility to contact Andrew's Coins and Jewelry via telephone 561-278-7778 to make payment. If paying by check, Andrew's Coins and Jewelry reserves the right to hold all purchases until the check has cleared to the satisfaction of Andrew's Coins and Jewelry and its bank.
8. SHIPPING - It is the buyer's responsibility to arrange for and pay for shipping. All property should be removed from our premises no later than 5:00 P.M. on the fifth
business day following the end of the auction. Unless prior arrangements have been made with 561-573-1132, items not removed by the specified time will be
charged storage and handling fees of $10.00 per item per day until removal. For a list of recommended shippers please contact us.
9. If we are prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason whatsoever from delivering any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid,
by the purchaser for such property.
10. Andrew's Coins and Jewelry reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before the auction without liability.
11. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid not commensurate with the value of the property offered.
12. A range of estimates is given on each lot with a low and a high estimate. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling price.
13. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, in addition to other remedies available to it by law, including without limitation the right to
hold the purchaser liable for the total purchase price, Andrew's Coins and Jewelry at its option may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the
purchaser or (b) resell the property at public auction without reserve or minimum selling price, and the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency and costs, including
handling charges, expenses of both sales, the commission on both sales at regular rates, all other charges due hereunder and incidental damages.
14. In the unlikely event that we lose our internet connection, Andrew's Coins and Jewelry reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel the remainder of the auction.
15. These terms and conditions of sale, as well as the respective rights and obligations of Andrew's Coins and Jewelry and any purchasers or bidder at any sale of Andrew's Coins and Jewelry, shall be governed
by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
2003 $1 American Silver Eagle 1 oz .999 Fine Silver BU