Ca early 1900s. Two rings. White round diamond solitaire approximately ¼ carat flanked by two white round diamonds each side, approximately 2 points each. Matching band with 7 white round diamonds. Ring size 6.
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost. White's Auctions packs and ships most items (mostly through USPS) which are capable of being shipped by this means. Invoices will include shipping, handling, materials and insurance costs, payable by the purchaser. Items may also be picked up, if desired. We will not ship very large items such as furniture, large paintings, sculptures, etc.or very heavy items but purchasers may arrange their own means. A list of available shippers is provided on www.whitesauctions.com. Items requiring shipping will be shipped upon payments and cleared checks. Any and all shipping and handling costs will be the responsibility of the buyer on such items.
Payment upon receipt of invoice.
Accepted payment methods
On line 25%
In house, phone & absentee 20%
All bidders, whether in person or via absentee, telephone bid or on-line are subject to compliance with the Terms & Conditions of Sale, as follows. Please familiarize yourself with these conditions prior to bidding.
NOTE: Scrimshaw, raw whale's teeth, 20th century bone models may only be purchased by Massachusetts residents and will not be shipped out of state.
NOTE: White's Auctions reserves the right to charge a bidder's credit card if not paid 7 days after the invoice has been sent.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All bidders will be required to register prior to sale and to obtain a Bidder's Number Card. Registration shall include name, address, phone (s), re-sale certificate number (if applicable) and email address, if bidder chooses. White's Auctions reserves the right to refuse to register a bidder for past transgressions.
2. Any form of "bid rigging" or fraud will not be tolerated. Bidders are to bid themselves and without assigned agents. Violations of these principles constitutes a violation of the Sherman Act*. White's Auctions is committed to maintaining the integrity of the auction process and its reputation.
3. All bids and sales will be registered and recorded by Bidding number, Lot number and Buyer number.
4. All lots are sold "as is, where is" as to the condition at the time of sale. All measurements and/or weights are approximate.
5. Items to be offered for auction will be exhibited for preview and inspection for sufficient time prior to sale. Once the auction starts, viewing is no longer available. Most lots are also available for viewing on www.auctionzip.com (ID #7546). All sales are final.
6. White's Auctions endeavors to catalogue and/or list and describe all items as accurately as possible and to assign lot numbers respectively. Items will be offered in as close to listed Lot Number as possible. Condition reports are not guaranteed and may vary in accuracy. It is the responsibility for prospective buyers to inspect the items for themselves ( or engage their own expert for evaluation)and use their own judgement as to the authenticity, condition and/or value of any lot offered for sale. White's Auctions makes no warrantees, whether written or verbal, as to the correctness of descriptions, genuineness or any defect of items offered for sale. If there is uncertainty in your mind, we advise you, as a buyer, to refrain from bidding. Bidding is an acceptance of these Conditions of Sale.
7. At the auctioneer's discretion any lot may be withdrawn at any time prior to the completion of sale.
8. The Auctioneer shall regulate the advance of bids and may, at his absolute discretion, reject any bid or fractional advance he feels is not commensurate with the assumed value of the lot and may choose to pass the item, whether bids have been accepted or not. Passed items will not be put up again during the sale. They may be held for a future sale.
9. If the purchaser breaches any obligations under these Conditions of Sale, White's Auctions reserves the right to hold such defaulting buyer liable for the purchase price, cancel the sale or to re-sell the property, holding the buyer liable for any deficiency in the purchase price as well as any related expenses for re-sale or storage.
10. A 20% Buyer's Premium will be added to the hammer price (including sales tax if applicable) of all lots sold in house, by phone bid or absentee bid. A 25% Buyer's Premium is applied to On-Line sales. Massachusetts sales tax in the amount of 6.25% will be added, if applicable, to the final sale amount (after the BP). A 3% processing fee will be added to sale totals paid by Credit Card. This is in addition to on-line bidding fees. Sales tax will not be required of "bone fide" dealers who produce, or submit, a valid Sales Tax Exempt Certificate accompanied by proper identification?.
11. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of a dispute between bidders, the Auctioneer shall have the sole right to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and re-sell the lot in dispute.
12. Title and responsibility of the purchased lot shall pass to the purchaser upon the fall of the Auctioneer's gavel and/or "customary manner".
13. The purchaser shall be required to remove the purchased items from the premises during or immediately after the auction, unless arrangements are made. No items shall leave the premises without receipt for payment shown to a staff member before the item(s) shall be released to the purchaser. The item (s) purchased shall remain at the purchaser's sole risk and responsibility. If items are to be picked up at a later time, arrangements must be made in advance by phone.
14. Payment by registered bidders is due at the end of each sale in the forms of payment include cash, money order, good check or major credit card. White's reserves the right to hold any and all merchandise until checks clear. The purchaser agrees to pay White's Auctions a charge of $25.00 for any dishonored check (plus any applicable additional charges incurred in collecting the funds due). White's reserves the right not to accept checks from individuals who have presented a bad check to the auction in the past.
15. As a convenience to customers who cannot attend the sale, White's Auctions accepts Absentee and Phone bids. All such bids are accepted and executed as a convenience and all such bidders are subject to these Conditions of Sales. All such bids, if successful, must be honored in full. Absentee bids are executed competitively up to but not to exceed the amounts bid. Absentee shall not hold the White's Auction in any way liable for any errors in or failures to execute left bids. All Absentee bids must be signed accurately and completely, submitted no later that the stated deadline prior to the auction (usually up to one hour prior to start time). Absentee bids are accepted via email or phone, as to the discretion of the auction house. Successful bidders will be notified within 3-5 business days and will be invoiced, payable on receipt. Invoices will include shipping and insurance costs, payable by the purchaser. Items may also be picked up, if desired. Items requiring shipping will be shipped upon payments and cleared checks. Any and all shipping and handling costs will be the responsibility of the buyer.
16. Items returned to the auction house for later pick up must be picked up within 2 weeks of the auction date or may be subject to storage charges. While the auction will take due care of the items, the responsibility and liability for purchased items remains with the purchaser. White's insurance will be null and void on sold lots as the "transfer of ownership" passes and resides with the purchaser.
17. Items left beyond 60 days will be considered "abandoned" and may be offered for re-sale as property of White's Auctions.
18. Phone bids will be accepted at the discretion of White's Auctions on certain lots and are executed as a convenience to customers. Phone bidders are subject to the Conditions of Sale. White's Auctions will make every effort to contact bidders in a reasonable time prior to the sale of the lot but will not be held liable in any way for failed, incomplete or inaudible connections or missed calls. Bidders shall not hold White's in any way liable for any errors or failures to execute those bids.
19. Bidding on any items constitutes acceptance of all terms included herein and any other terms which may be added or announced at the time of sale.