Hirado Porcelain Incense Burner, Meiji Period Coro. 19th Century. Beautifully reticulated in white glazed porcelain . 5.75" High
IT IS THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY TO ARRANGE AND PAY FOR PACKING SHIPPING. ALL BUYERS MUST CONTACT A SHIPPING COMPANY TO MAKE ALL PACKING AND SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS INCLUDING PICK UP, SHIPPING CHARGES, AND CLAIMS. Final arrangements and agreements are strictly between the buyer and the shipper. David Mayer Galleries is not responsible for the buyers choice of a shipper or to any occurrences during shipping. Although we do not offer packing or shipping service, we do work closely with Expert Shipping Services of New York, tel.917.388.2723 or 917.639.3114 , email: email@example.com
Accepted payment methods
1. All property is sold AS IS and neither we nor the consignor makes any guarantees, warranties or representations, expressed or implied, with respect to the property or the correctness of the catalog or other description of the authenticity of authorship, physical condition, size, rarity, importance, provenance, exhibitions, literature or historical relevance of the property. No statement anywhere, whether oral or written shall be deemed such a guarantee, warranty or representation. Prospective bidders should inspect the property before bidding to determine its age, condition, size and whether or not it has been restored. We and the consignor make no representation or warranty as to whether the purchaser acquires any reproduction rights in the property.
2. We reserve the right to withdraw any property before the sale.
3. Unless otherwise announced, all bids are per lot as numbered in the catalog.
4. We reserve the right to reject any bid. The auctioneer will accept bids from internet bidders and proxy bidders, participating by telephone is only available on items estimated over $1,000 or who leave written order bids with David Mayer Galleries in advance of the auction. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer or auction platform will be the purchaser.
5. Certain of the lots are offered subject to a reserve, which is the confidential minimum price below which such lot will not be sold. If the auctioneer decides that any opening bid is below the value of the article offered, he may reject the bid and withdraw the article from sale, and if, having acknowledged an opening bid, he decides that any advance thereafter is insufficient, he may reject the advance.
6. Sizes and weights are approximate
7. All transactions must be complete before property is removed from David Mayer Galleries. Possession of purchased property will not be turned over to the purchaser until checks have cleared or arrangements for payments have been made with David Mayer Galleries. Cash, certified check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, wire transfer or personal checks with prior approval are acceptable terms of purchase. A 2.8% credit card fee will be assessed at the time of purchase. Purchases made by order bids, telephone or Internet must be paid in full no later than fourteen (14) days after the date of the auction or the sale will be considered cancelled. In the event of a cancelled sale, the purchaser will be responsible for the 20% buyers premium on the sale.
8. All merchandise must be picked up as soon as practicable following the sale, in no case later than fourteen (14) calendar days from the sale date. Merchandise not picked up in time will be resold without reserve or further notice to the purchaser and deposits will be forfeited. Further, in the event of such resale, the original purchaser will be liable for any deficiency and expenses of both sales. Items must be picked up within 14 days after the auction ends. After 14 days buyer is liable for the storage fee of $50 per day.
9. The Auction House has engaged the services of third party online bidding platforms called Live Auctioneers ("bidding platform"). Please proceed to Live Auctioneers.com for all necessary information on how to bid and buy online using their systems. The user of the bidding platforms indemnifies and holds David Mayer Galleries and its consignors harmless against any claim arising out of or resulting from use of the bidding platform sites, including all losses, damages, liabilities, and all fees (including attorney?s fees), costs, and expenses incurred in connection with any claim. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall David Mayer Galleries and its consignors be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the bidding platforms site. If you place absentee bids with David Mayer Galleries and/or the bidding platforms and also bid in person, by phone or any other means, it is solely your responsibility to cancel these absentee bids prior to the start of the auction. If you do not or cannot, regardless of reason, you will be held responsible for the property's purchase.
10. Bidding on merchandise automatically constitutes agreement with these terms.
11. IMPORTANT NOTICE: A premium of 20% of the highest bid will be applied to all property sold, to be paid by the purchaser as part of the purchase price.
Hirado Porcelain Incense Burner, Meiji Period Coro