Ancient EGYPTIAN Faience Ushabti Late Period c.664-332 BC BC. Size 3 1/2 inches high. A mummified form blue faience Ushabti figure, with tripartite wig, beard of Osiris, the arms shown crossed and holding hoe and pick. Hieroglyph inscription in the center. Provenance: Private NYC collection, brought to USA prior to 1948, to present owner by descent.
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost. USA:
We use UPS for all shipments within the USA
please be aware of all the tax and duties of your host country.
Payments must be in U.S. Funds. We accept checks drawn on U.S. banks, money orders, Paypal and major Credit Cards. Western Union is accepted for purchases over $400. Bank transfers are accepted only on purchases over $500. Please allow sufficient time for personal checks to clear. Paypal payments should be sent to email@example.com. An additional 4% will be added to the final invoice if paying with Paypal or Credit card.
Accepted payment methods
Terms and Conditions
AUCTION will start at 12 p.m. MT, 1 p.m. EST, 10 a.m. PST - Live Online / Absentee Bidding / limited phone bidding with advance notice.
Please read the following "Terms of Sale". These terms apply to all bidders in this auction. Your submission of bids in this auction constitutes your acceptance of these "Terms of Sale."
1. All items in this auction have been legally acquired, and are legal to sell. Items vetted by experts and Guaranteed authentic as described.
2. This is an auction sale, not an approval sale. By bidding in this auction, the bidder guarantees payment. The auctioneer has final discretion in all matters. In case of dispute, the lot(s) in question may be resold. Lots will be sold in their numerical sequence.
3. No lots will be released until payment in full has been made. Payments must be in U.S. Funds. We accept checks drawn on U.S. banks, money orders, Paypal and major Credit Cards. Western Union is accepted for purchases over $400. Bank transfers are accepted only on purchases over $500. Please allow sufficient time for personal checks to clear. Paypal payments should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. An additional 4% will be added to the final invoice if paying with Paypal or Credit card.
5. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 22% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final price of each lot purchased.
6. NY SALES TAX: Appropriate New York Sales Tax 8.875% will be added to all invoices, unless a valid NY seller's permit is on file. Items shipped outside of NY are sales tax exempt.
7. RETURN POLICY: We will accept return if our description of the item is not as described, however, we must be notified of the return within three days from receipt of the item. A letter from an expert in the field pertaining to the item must be presented for a refund. Return shipping is at the bidder's expense. Item(s) must be returned in the same condition as it was sold.
8. BIDDING will be conducted ONLINE / LIVE as the auction progresses. Bidders may place their bids LIVE, via PHONE or by leaving ABSENTEE BIDS via the Live Auctioneers auction catalog. Please keep in mind that Phone Bids will be accepted on a limited basis and must be arranged in advance.
9. SHIPPING FEES are the responsibility of the buyer. We can handle most of the shipping of the items we are selling, or we can recommend a local UPS Store to Handle it. All buyers will receive an invoice detailing their purchases, sales tax (if applicable), buyer's premium, and shipping/insurance charges. Items will be shipped only upon receipt of payment in full and will be insured for their full value. For shipments outside of the USA, customs and duties may apply upon entry in to host country, and this fee, if any, is the buyer's responsibility. We will not falsify customs value on international shipments! If you have questions about this, please inquire before bidding.
10. ESTIMATES for each lot are given only as a guide. Lots may sell for a price greater than or less than these estimates.
11. STARTING PRICES may or may not be the actual price at which any item will sell. Starting prices may be lowered to encourage bidding.
12. The auctioneer may open the bidding on any lot by placing a bid on behalf of the seller. The auctioneer may accept or decline any bid, or challenge to any bid.
13. ALL BIDDERS must register in order to bid.
14. In the event a successful bidder fails to make payment when due, Palmyra Heritage Gallery reserves the right to re-sell the merchandise and bidder agrees to pay for the reasonable cost of such a sale and also to pay any difference between the resale price and the previously successful bid, together with any incidental costs of sale and disbursements.
15. If the auction invoice is not paid for in full when due, including any applicable credit card processing fees, the unpaid balance will bear interest until paid in full. If the matter is referred to an attorney for collection, bidder agrees to pay all attorney fees, court costs and other collection cost incurred by Palmyra Heritage Gallery to collect past due invoices and that the services of process by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested.
16. QUESTIONS: Feel free to email us at email@example.com with questions prior to bidding or feel free to call us at 347-693-7728. Please be sure to ask all questions prior to auction start time, as we will not be able to take calls or answer emails sent to us during the auction.
Ancient EGYPTIAN Faience Ushabti Late Period c.664-332