Late 3rd-2nd millennium BC. A group of three bronze stamp seals, all accompanied by typed and signed notes by W.G. Lambert, late Professor of Assyriology, University of Birmingham, 1970-1993, which state: (V-875) 'Stamp Seal of Bronze, 65 x 63 x 19mm. This is round, with scalloped outer rim, with flat face and flat back in the centre of which is an angular suspension loop. The design, which is both compartmented and open-work, consists of the outer band, plain save for scalloped edge, and the area within this band is divided into rectangles and L-shapes so far as the curving outer circle allowed. In the centre are four oblongs so placed that half of each projects from the others, and along this oblong an L-shape was put, joining the outer band, and the sides of all these figures were extended to the outer band, and the sides of all these figure were extended to the outer band where there was opportunity. This comes from west central Asia and dates to c. 2300-2000 B.C. It is an interesting design, and the metal appears to be in good condition. The seal is generally in good condition save for denting of the rim.'; (1940) 'Compartmented Bronze Stamp Seal, c. 64mm. diameter, c. 22mm. high. This is round, with an outer rim and within that the design. This has a square in the middle with one straight line from the middle of each side respectively direct to the edge. From each corner of the square a zig-zag line goes direct to the edge, and two more zig-zag lines run parallel to the one connecting with the corner of the square on each side of it, but joining the straight line and the edge. There is a pointed loop handle on the back. This seal comes from West-Central Asia, perhaps Turkmenia, and dates to c.2000 B.C. It is in very good condition.'; (R-201) 'Stamp Seal of Bronze, 65 x 65 x 18mm. This is round with flat face and flat back, on which is mounted a loop handle of inverted V-shape.The design is both compartmented and open-work. It consists of a Greek cross with single lines going from side to side in the middle of each arm. The roughly triangular quarters created by this cross are filled with a central circle surrounded by six irregular shapes. This comes from west central Asia and dates to c.2300-2000 B.C. The outer edge is a little dented in places, but otherwise it is in very good condition, and it is a fine example of its kind.' 197 grams, 62-65mm (2 1/2"). The Signo collection, the property of a West London businessman, formed in the late 1980s-early 1990s; collection numbers 1940, R-201, V-875, academically researched and catalogued by the late Professor Lambert in the early 1990s.