- Title: "Lady Asano"
- 22 × 27
- Hand signed by the artist and marked with his distinctive red chop
- Numbered from a limited edition of 300
- Artist's blindstamp and date LL
- Slight UR corner "ding" (see auction photos)
- Excellent condition; never mounted, matted or framed
- Certificate of Authenticity issued by Midwest Estate Buyers
"Otsuka's work today is a powerful balance of ancient Eastern techniques and modern Western ideas … Otsuka came to the West — to Hawaii — in 1979. Until that time his painting had been historical in subject and theme … Otsuka's compositions have evolved to a decorative elegance, achieving an important transition: a cross-cultural excellence that not only appeals to East and West artistically, but also brings them together in understanding."
This stunning print is being offered here for an opening bid well below the current on-line retail gallery price.
Click on the link below to view our other Hisashi Otsuka auctions.
SPECIAL NOTE: This item must be shipped flat.