Sold on LiveAuctioneers
Discover Similar Items
Nice Art, Jewelry, Collectibles, More..Riverview, FL, US
Amazing vintage St. Louis cut crystal decanter, 100% original St. Louis, beautiful top, 11 5/8 x 4 1/2 inches round, it does not have the sticker, the owner has had it for over 15 years.
Clyde Butcher (B. 1942) Pencil Signed Photograph "Florida Landscape" Palm Trees. Sight Measures 9 3/4" x 6 3/4" Frame Measures 12" x 15". Please email for a condition report and photos, if desired,
''Champions Forever'' multi-signed boxing photograph, signed in gold marker pen by Muhammad Ali, George Foreman, Joe Frazier, Larry Holmes & Ken Norton, Comes With Certificate Of Authenticity, Also Co
ANTIQUES, MID-CENTURY, FINE-ART DISCOVERYNorwalk, CT, US
Westport Auction3 days Left
C. 1990's, marked underneath. Dimensions: (Each) H 3.5" x W 4.5" x D 3" Condition: One mug with heavy scratching to gilt edge; the rest in excellent used condition with only a few tiny spots of tarnis
RARE VICTORIAN WALNUT CYLINDER SIDE BY SIDE BOOKCASE
Lot Of 2 Persian Mini Plaques Painting, Both Have Inlaid Framework Some Damage To Frame. Sight Measures 8" X 2" Frame Measures 11 1/2" x 5 5/8" Sight Measures 7" X 4 1/4". Please email for a condition
Lot 0148 Details
- All silver, gold and/or jewelry lots or invoices containing said lots MUST be paid for via wire transfer or cashier’s check, no other forms of payment will be accepted.
- We recommend looking into shipping quotes prior to bidding, shipping quotes can take up to a week or more post-sale as we host our auctions through 6 online platforms and shipping can become backlogged.
- All sales are final; no refunds will be given under any circumstances.
- Helmuth Stone Gallery provides condition reports as a courtesy to our clients and assumes no liability for any error or omission. Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to a client, and is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, mater. The bidder assumes responsibility for ensuring that the condition of the item(s) meets with their satisfaction prior to bidding. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.
- Online images can sometimes be low quality due to the uploading process, original high-resolution images can be requested via email at HelmuthStone@gmail.com