Sold on LiveAuctioneers
Discover Similar Items
Art and Antique AuctionMarshfield, MA, US
Willis Henry Auctions Inc.5 days Left
CANDY DISHES AND BUD VASESCollection of sterling silver candy dishes/compotes, and three bud vases, weighted, from the Historical Mordecai Lincoln House, Scituate, MA.
Eclectic CollectionsSt. Louis, MO, US
Selkirk Auctioneers & Appraisers3 days Left
TWO KEYFORD STERLING PICTURE FRAMESEngland, late 20th century. Decorated with Rococo motifs among the scrolling foliate branches, one with facial medallions, . Tallest 8.25" height
The Fine and Decorative Art AuctionDallas, TX, US
Dallas Auction Gallery2 days Left
(4) Pc. English sterling silver coffee & tea set in the rococo style with bird finials. Hallmarked for Sheffield sterling circa 1901. Total weight: 78.7 ozt. PROVENANCE: Canterbury Antiques, Dallas, T
Lot 0179 Details
- All silver, gold and/or jewelry lots or invoices containing said lots MUST be paid for via wire transfer or cashier’s check, no other forms of payment will be accepted.
- We recommend looking into shipping quotes prior to bidding, shipping quotes can take up to a week or more post-sale as we host our auctions through 6 online platforms and shipping can become backlogged.
- All sales are final; no refunds will be given under any circumstances.
- Helmuth Stone Gallery provides condition reports as a courtesy to our clients and assumes no liability for any error or omission. Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to a client, and is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, mater. The bidder assumes responsibility for ensuring that the condition of the item(s) meets with their satisfaction prior to bidding. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.
- Online images can sometimes be low quality due to the uploading process, original high-resolution images can be requested via email at HelmuthStone@gmail.com