Sold on LiveAuctioneers
Discover Similar Items
(2) Carved Inuit Figures, One Signed on bottom. Right figure carved by Mathewsie Amidlak, Settlement: Port Harrison / Inukjuak. (1934) — E9-1548Height: 7 inches.
Signed, 19th C. Painting of Figure on a White Stallion. Signed indistinctly lower left. Inscribed verso. Housed in a carved wooden frame. Sight Size: 24 x 20 in. Overall Framed Size: 29.5 x 25 in.
Antique Jewelry, Asian Art, Antiques & DecorStamford, CT, US
Greenwich Auction6 days Left
Signed Inuit Carved Hardstone Sculpture of Figure in Canoe. With carved wooden oar. Signed on bottom. Measures 4.5 inches high x 13.75 inches wide x 2 inches deep.
Day 1: Decorative Arts of the WorldSt. Paul, MN, US
Revere Auctions2 days Left
Group of two Inuit Canada Native American stone carvings including one zoomorphic bear carving with a dark black patina, ca. 1950s; and one carved stone head depicting a mustachioed man, signed "Simon
Lot 0196 Details
- All silver, gold and/or jewelry lots or invoices containing said lots MUST be paid for via wire transfer or cashier’s check, no other forms of payment will be accepted.
- We recommend looking into shipping quotes prior to bidding, shipping quotes can take up to a week or more post-sale as we host our auctions through 6 online platforms and shipping can become backlogged.
- All sales are final; no refunds will be given under any circumstances.
- Helmuth Stone Gallery provides condition reports as a courtesy to our clients and assumes no liability for any error or omission. Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to a client, and is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, mater. The bidder assumes responsibility for ensuring that the condition of the item(s) meets with their satisfaction prior to bidding. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.
- Online images can sometimes be low quality due to the uploading process, original high-resolution images can be requested via email at HelmuthStone@gmail.com