Sold on LiveAuctioneers
Discover Similar Items
Vintage, circa 1980s 148 gold ring, with onyx and approx. 0.10ctw in diamonds. Ring size - 5, ring top is 12mm wide. Marke: 18k Turi. Weight - 8.7 grams.
18k gold band ring by Kallati, with approx. 1.30ctw in diamonds. Ring size - 7.25, width - 10mm wide. Marked: Kallati, 18k. Weight - 8.3 grams.
Ultimate Jewelry & Fine Watches CollectionAventura, FL, US
Winbids AuctionsAug 11
An antique piece from the Edwardian period, circa 1900's. This impeccable engagement ring is carefully hand crafted in solid 18 yellow & white Gold. Embellished in the center with one old European ova
Brand new Charriol black cable 18K gold diamond ring . Retail $1295. Ring size - 5.75 band is 14.5mm at widest point. Weight - 4.5 grams. Marked: Steel, Au750, Charriol.
August Estate Sale pt. 2Los Angeles, CA, US
World of Antiques, Inc.Aug 12
Cartier 18K Gold And Diamond Ring. Signed: Cartier .750. Serial Number: 0P2345. Size: 4Guaranteed 100% Authentic Cartier was born on 2 February 1884 in Paris. He was one of three sons of Alfred Cartie
18k yellow gold ring featuring hardstone and approximately 0.08ctw of diamonds. Ring size 4/25, measures 7mm wide. Tested 18k. Weight is 5.0 grams.
New with tag, Memoire 18k gold diamond ring, with 1.41ctw in G/VS diamonds. Ring size 7, ring top is 10mm wide. Marked: Memoire, 18k, 1.41ct. Retail $5600. Weight - 5.6 grams.
18k gold Bellarri ring, with approx. 0.10ctw in diamonds, and multi color gemstones - citrine, topaz, amethyst, tourmaline. Ring size - 7.25, ring top - 15mm x 24mm. Marked: B hallmarks, 18k, USA. Wei
Lot 0202 Details
- All silver, gold and/or jewelry lots or invoices containing said lots MUST be paid for via wire transfer or cashier’s check, no other forms of payment will be accepted.
- We recommend looking into shipping quotes prior to bidding, shipping quotes can take up to a week or more post-sale as we host our auctions through 6 online platforms and shipping can become backlogged.
- All sales are final; no refunds will be given under any circumstances.
- Helmuth Stone Gallery provides condition reports as a courtesy to our clients and assumes no liability for any error or omission. Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to a client, and is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, mater. The bidder assumes responsibility for ensuring that the condition of the item(s) meets with their satisfaction prior to bidding. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.
- Online images can sometimes be low quality due to the uploading process, original high-resolution images can be requested via email at HelmuthStone@gmail.com