Vintage S/Steel JAEGER LeCOULTRE MASTER MARINER DEEP SEA Automatic Watch 1960s Cal.K883 in EXCELLENT Condition* Very Rare!Domestic: Flat-rate of $49.00 to anywhere within the contiguous U.S.International: Foreign shipping rates are determined by destination.Combined shipping: Please ask about combined shipping for multiple lots before bidding.Location: This item ships from New York
This Men's Jaeger LeCoultre watch is Swiss made.
Great present for yourself or someone you love! Great present for vintage collectors or enthusiasts! Rare collectors watch!
* Stainless Steel case & back in shiny & matte finish
* Back with inner markings: Super Compressor, Brevet 317537, 337462, Lecoultre Co, Swiss, Acier Inoxibla, E 558, 10-67, 111XXXX
* Silver color hands & luminous hour markers
* Black color dial (original, not refinished)
* Date at 3 O'clock
* Rotating inner crystal insert
* One of the crowns is replacement (top one)
* Watch is in excellent condition
* Swiss LeCoultre 17 jewels automatic movement Cal. # K883
* 37 x 40 mm case not including crowns. Thickness is 14 mm
* Crystal has no scratches
* Movement runs perfect
* New olive color genuine leather band with ecru contrast stitching
* SKU # RBN950BR20
Delivered in new gift Watch box (not original). Certificate of an Authenticity/Appraisal is available with a purchase of this watch upon request!
Your purchase is protected:
Photos, descriptions, and estimates were prepared with the utmost care by a fully certified expert and appraiser. All items in this sale are guaranteed authentic.
In the rare event that the item did not conform to the lot description in the sale, Jasper52 specialists are here to help. Buyers may return the item for a full refund provided you notify Jasper52 within 5 days of receiving the item.