A group of 4 of Egyptian scarabs. The first two are Egyptian blue paste scarabs, Late Period, c. 6th Century BC, typical of the products manufactured at the city of Naucratis and distributed as far the Greek east and eastern Russia. One features a conjoined papyrus and partial signs and the second with a Horus falcon with sceptre at shoulder. Both about 16 x 11 mm with some erosion and holed lengthwise for suspension. The third is a rare glass scarab, c. 1075 - 30 BC, originally red, the glass now a green color with some losses, 18 x 13 mm, remains of bronze wire in suspension hole. The last is a black steatite scarab, New Kingdom, c. 1570 - 1075 BC, with inscription on base, 12.5 x 10 mm, drilled lengthwise for suspension. Ex Peter Cheremisinoff collection, NJ.