ART DECO 10.76CT 18KT GOLD DIAMOND SAPPHIRE BRACELET
A Stunning Vintage Art Deco 18kt White Gold Diamond and Sapphire Bracelet, circa 1940's, stamped '750', combination cast and assembled 10.76ctw Diamond and Sapphire Art Deco flexible bracelet. Set with 150 single cut diamonds weighing approx: (2.5pts) each, of I-J-K color and SI1-SI2 clarity; several I1. Enhanced by 12 graduated oval faceted blue sapphires weighing approx: 7.01ctw (with the largest stone weighing 1.01ct.) set within a bezel setting with millegrain accents. All securely hand crafted with a push button clasp, and lock over safety.
- Diamond Shape and Cutting Style: Single Cut
- Total Carat Weight: 3.75CTW (150) stones: (2.5 points each)
- Color Grade: I-J-K
- Clarity Grade: SI1-SI2 (several I1)
- Sapphire Shape and Cutting Style: Oval Facetted
- Measurements: 11.51 – 5.31 x 2.52mm (Largest Sapphire) 1.01ct
- Total Carat Weight: 7.01ct
- Total Weight: 23.7 Grams. (15.3 dwt).
- Length: 7.25 inches.
- Width: 1/2 In. (widest) to 1/4 In. (narrowest).
- Condition: Excellent.