V ROODomestic: Free shipping to anywhere within the contiguous U.S.International: Foreign shipping rates are determined by destination.Combined shipping: Please ask about combined shipping for multiple lots before bidding.Location: This item ships from California.
c.1910’s Art Deco
Diamond & Platinum
Lady’s Watch by CONCORD
· Wonderful stylish Art Deco watch that is a great addition to your collection.
· Weight is 22.1 grams.
· Made of platinum (tested and stamped), set with single cut diamonds (total weight approximately 0.34 carat)
· Created by Concord in 1910’s.
· Arabic numerals.
· Original Concord Mechanical movement, manual wind, 17 jewels.
· Made in Switzerland.
· Measurements – Case: width ½” (without crown) length ¾”.
Bracelet: 6 ¼” long 1/8” wide.
· The watch fits up to 6” wrist.
· Fantastic piece that is in good condition; wear consistent with age and use. There are two small scratches on the dial, at 7 and 8 o’clock (see pictures for details).
· Don’t miss out – we have only ONE piece AVAILABLE - Make an OFFER!
· Perfect complement to any casual outfit.
· Will accentuate your refined taste.
· Once sold, the watch will be serviced and we will give 1 year warranty.
We happily accept PayPal, credit card payments, bank wires, and cashier’s checks.
We only accept PayPal payments and bank wires from international buyers.
Your purchase is protected:
Photos, descriptions, and estimates were prepared with the utmost care by a fully certified expert and appraiser. All items in this sale are guaranteed authentic.
In the rare event that the item did not conform to the lot description in the sale, Jasper52 specialists are here to help. Buyers may return the item for a full refund provided you notify Jasper52 within 5 days of receiving the item.