Vintage 18K PATEK PHILIPPE Mens Winding Watch 1940s in Excellent condition! Domestic: Flat-rate of $55.00 to anywhere within the contiguous U.S.International: Foreign shipping rates are determined by destination.Combined shipping: Please ask about combined shipping for multiple lots before bidding.Location: This item ships from New York
This Men’s PATEK PHILIPPE watch is Swiss made
Great present for vintage watch collectors & enthusiasts! Rare collectors watch!
* 18k Yellow gold case & back
* Case is in high polish
& Back cover with personal message dating to 1945
* Back with inner markings: Patek Philippe & Co, Geneve, Swiss, 18k, 0.750, 636792
* Gold color hands
* Gold color hour markers
* Off white color dial
* Original signed crown
* Swiss PATEK PHILIPPE winding 9-90 movement 5 positions & temperature adjusted
* 24.7 x 34 mm diameter of a case not including crown. Thickness of a watch is 8 mm. Hooded logs.
* Crystal has no scratches
* Winding Movement runs perfect
* Brown color genuine Alligator leather band (not Patek Philippe)
* SKU # AR38N73
Delivered in new gift watch box. Certificate of an Authenticity/Appraisal is available with a purchase of this watch upon request!
Your purchase is protected:
Photos, descriptions, and estimates were prepared with the utmost care by a fully certified expert and appraiser. All items in this sale are guaranteed authentic.
In the rare event that the item did not conform to the lot description in the sale, Jasper52 specialists are here to help. Buyers may return the item for a full refund provided you notify Jasper52 within 5 days of receiving the item.