Domestic: Free shipping to anywhere within the contiguous U.S.International: Foreign shipping rates are determined by destination.Combined shipping: Please ask about combined shipping for multiple lots before bidding.Location: This item ships from California
1930s PATEK PHILIPPE
Art Deco Platinum Diamond Ladies Watch
Mechanical Manual Wind
· Elegant and timeless jeweled Art Deco lady's watch that is a great addition to your collection.
· Delicate, feminine and wearable
· Weight is 38.5 grams.
· Made of platinum (tested) and encrusted with marquise and Old European cut diamonds (H color, VS2 clarity, approximately 1.98 carats total weight).
· Made in Switzerland.
· Mechanical movement, manual wind..
· All the parts are original Patek Philippe.
· Measurements ? Face 1 x ½ inch (2.4 x 1.3 cm), Length 7 inches
Diamond accents ½ x ½ inch (1.3 x 1.4 cm).
· Fantastic piece that is in great condition; wear consistent with age and use (see pictures for details).
· A perfect gift for a rare timepieces collector.
· Don?t miss out ? we have only ONE piece AVAILABLE -
In great condition; wear consistent with age and use (please see pictures for details).
Your purchase is protected:
Photos, descriptions, and estimates were prepared with the utmost care by a fully certified expert and appraiser. All items in this sale are guaranteed authentic.
In the rare event that the item did not conform to the lot description in the sale, Jasper52 specialists are here to help. Buyers may return the item for a full refund provided you notify Jasper52 within 5 days of receiving the item.