Domestic: Free shipping to anywhere within the contiguous U.S.International: Foreign shipping rates are determined by destination.Combined shipping: Please ask about combined shipping for multiple lots before bidding.Location: This item ships from California.
c.1900’s Victorian Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire & Yellow Gold Choker Necklace
· Wonderful stylish necklace that is a great addition to your collection.
· Weight is 37.2 grams.
· Made of 14k yellow gold (tested) and set with four diamonds (total weight approximately 0.32 carat), four rubies (total weight approximately 0.40 carat) and four sapphires rubies (total weight approximately 0.40 carat).
· Created in 1900’s
· Measurements – Length 13” Width 1 ¼”. So the necklace is for a small neck!
· Fantastic piece that is in great condition; wear consistent with age and use.
· Beautiful design, perfect proportions.
· It looks very unusual and beautiful on the neck
· A perfect gift for a sophisticated woman who loves luxury and unique jewelry
· Don’t miss out – we have only ONE piece AVAILABLE
· Will accentuate your refined taste.
Your purchase is protected:
Photos, descriptions, and estimates were prepared with the utmost care by a fully certified expert and appraiser. All items in this sale are guaranteed authentic.
In the rare event that the item did not conform to the lot description in the sale, Jasper52 specialists are here to help. Buyers may return the item for a full refund provided you notify Jasper52 within 5 days of receiving the item.