Sold on LiveAuctioneers
Discover Similar Items
Peter Nixon (British, 1956- ) A framed seriolithograph on paper, titled "Laurel Dreams". Signed and numbered 324/650. Image size: 34 x 24in.
Studio Fine & Decorative Art — OnlineMonrovia, CA, US
Two heads in profile, 1970 Color screenprint on Arches paper under Plexiglas Edition: 32/100, signed and dated lower center margin: Peter Max, with an unidentified blindstamp lower left margin corne
FAA August Jewelry & Art Catalog - SundayWestlake Village, CA, US
Federal Assets Auctioneers3 days Left
Peter Max, "Rainbow with Clouds" Framed Limited Edition Lithograph, Numbered 459/500 and Hand Signed with Certificate of Authenticity.. "Rainbow with Clouds" is a limited edition lithograph on paper b
Aug. 7- Gems, Paintings, CollectiblesRome, GA, US
Connoisseur AuctionsAug 07
Group of Edwardian era ladies playing a game in Palm Beach Florida c. 1910, black & white photo print. Created in the 1980's - early 1990's, printed on photo paper. Handwritten identification " Palm B
Peter Nixon (British, 1956- ) A framed seriolithograph on paper, titled "Maids of Honour II". Signed and numbered 231/650. Image size: 16 x 22in.
Fine Art & Design SelectionsChicago, IL, US
William Tillyer(British, b. 1938)No Title (Seven Works from the Providence Suite), 1976relief print on papereach signed, dated, and numbered 33/40 in pencileach: 36 x 12 inches. Property from the Ginn
Peter Nixon (British, 1956- ) A framed seriolithograph on paper, titled "Regal I". Pencil-signed and numbered 621/750. Image size: 23 x 17in.
Yair Art Gallery3 days Left
Druksland, 1975-2001, Mixed media and collage on paper, 60 x 43 cm, Signed and dated. Another copy of this print is on display in the collection of Israeli art exhibition at the Israel Museum, Jerusa
Home & InteriorsLondon, , UK
Bonhams6 days Left
HRH Prince of Wales (British, b.1948): A signed limited edition print of Sandringhamlithograph in colours, 1992, on Cuthberts Mill paper with watermark, signed by the artist in pencil and numbered 125
SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL FINE ART SALESouth Portland, ME, US
Barridoff GalleriesAug 14
Peter SculthorpeAm. b. 1948Waiting for Sunny Weather, Watercolor on paper, framedSigned l.r., Whistler's Daughter Gallery label attached to verso58 1/2" x 38 1/4" sight, 73 5/8" x 53" framedProvenance
Peter Nixon (British, 1956- ) A framed seriolithograph on paper, titled "Reveille". Signed in gold Ink and numbered 116/650. Image size: 20 x 36.25in.
Lot 0103A Details
Sheet Size: 13 x 21.25 in.
- All silver, gold and/or jewelry lots or invoices containing said lots MUST be paid for via wire transfer or cashier’s check, no other forms of payment will be accepted.
- All sales are final; no refunds will be given under any circumstances.
- Helmuth Stone Gallery provides condition reports as a courtesy to our clients and assumes no liability for any error or omission. Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to a client and is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, mater. The bidder assumes responsibility for ensuring that the condition of the item(s) meets with their satisfaction prior to bidding. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.
- Online images can sometimes be low quality due to the uploading process, original high-resolution images can be requested via email at HelmuthStone@gmail.com
- We recommend looking into shipping quotes prior to bidding, shipping quotes can take up to a week or more post-sale as we host our auctions through multiple online platforms and shipping can become backlogged, if you would like a list of local shippers please email us directly.
- Our auction catalogs are hosted through multiple online platforms along with phone and in-house bidding. Bids placed on other platforms are not shown through this catalog. Because of this, even if it appears you are the only absentee bid or bidder on a lot, you may already be outbid or may have placed a bid equal to another bidder. Therefore, we always recommend bidding live
0103A: Peter Barrett (British, B. 1935) "Baby Bear"
Sold for $150•1 Bid
Lot 0103A Details
Sheet Size: 13 x 21.25 in.