1914 Anti-Home Rule 1/- "South Belfast", left marginal block of 4, u/m mint with almost perfect gum, very fresh, a rare multiple in never-hinged condition. Hib. L27.
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
7% German VAT applies to Buyers from within the EU
These Conditions and Terms of Sale are applicable to this Postal and Live Internet Auction under all circumstances. The submission of a bid (even verbally) is considered implied and express acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. This Postal and Live Internet Auction is held by Rodgau Philatelie (Roy Hamilton-Bowen), in 63110 Rodgau, Germany, hereafter called "the Auctioneer".
2. Postal bids should be made using the bid form supplied with this catalogue. Transmission by FAX is strongly recommended.
3. A lot is normally knocked-down to the highest bidder against immediate settlement. In case of dispute as to who bought a lot, the Auctioneer has the right to re-offer a lot at his discretion; furthermore, he has the right to withdraw or re-group lots, and to refuse bids. In the case of identical bids, the first received here takes precedence over any others.
4. Lots are sent by post ONLY as follows: up to 250 euros invoice value by Registered mail, over 250 euros by Insured mail. Each sending is insured by us on the Buyer's behalf: the charge is 25c per 100 euros or part thereof. Liability for loss or damage is limited to the invoice value. Postage and Insurance are charged to the Buyer.
5. When no other agreement exists, the Auctioneer will send each winning bidder a Pro-Forma invoice. Dispatch of lots follows bank confirmation of receipt of full payment. Payment is due a maximum of 20 days after the auction closing date. Overdue accounts are charged 1.5% per month + a 3 euros charge for each statement or payment demand. To established clients, lots are normally sent with the invoice. Until full, irrevocable payment has been received (value confirmed for checks and drafts, past charge-back date for credit cards), the lots remain the Auctioneer's property. For larger purchases, we offer a low-interest, extended-payment plan. (See inside front cover of the catalogue; Internet bidders please enquire!).
6. If a successful bidder refuses to settle his/her account or accept correct delivery of lots, the Auctioneer has the right to set a date for final settlement and delivery, after which date the Auctioneer is no longer bound by a Contract of Sale, and has the right to sue for up to 25% of the invoice value for losses and expenses. This amount is then due as per Paragraph 5.
7 a. Each lot is sold as i). correctly described, and ii). genuine, unless specifically described as otherwise.
b. A buyer may decline acceptance of a lot if the genuineness or the accuracy of the description is queried in writing within 7 days of receipt. The opinion of the appropriate BPP- or AIEP-Expertiser is considered final and binding.
c. All expenses accrued to a lot under Paragraph 7b are to be paid by the person eventually retaining the lot.
d. When a purchaser returns a lot according to Paragraph 7b, the hammer price + buyer's premium (+VAT if applicable), also any expenses as per 7c, will be refunded to the buyer. The Auctioneer has no further liability.
e. No lot may be returned which has been marked or treated in any manner other than as defined in the BPP rules governing expertising, in its newest version. These can be viewed on-line at www.bpp.de
f. No lot described as a "collection", "mixed lot/accumulation", or which is offered "as-is" may be rejected by the buyer, and must be accepted with all faults or lack of genuineness, if any. Advance viewing is recommended.
g. Any characteristics of a lot which are clearly visible in the illustrations (i.e. centring, perforations, cancellation, margins, soiling), are not deemed acceptable grounds for the rejection of a lot by the purchaser.
8. A reduced Buyer's Premium of only 9 per cent will be added to "Hammer Price" of each lot sold. For purchasers within the EU, German VAT at the reduced rate of 7% will be added to the total invoice value (including shipping and insurance).
9. Payment by credit card or through PayPal and Moneybookers is accepted subject to a service and processing charge of 2.4%.
10. The Court of Jurisdiction is Seligenstadt in the State of Hesse. Only the Laws of the Federal Republic of Germany apply. However, in the event of delinquent accounts, Rodgau Philatelie reserves the right to pursue a debt in the country of residence of the debtor.