In this scene, a sleeping Squidward is being carried like a king by Patrick and SpongeBob.
- Original Printed Background and hand painted Cel
- Overall Size of Background: 11" x 17"
- Overall Size of the Cel: 13 1/2" x 18 1/2"
- Very good condition, with slight outline wear in a few spots
- Episode: # 115, title: "Squidward, the Unfriendly Ghost"
This is an original hand-painted cel set-up used in the production of an episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants." Each one-of-a-kind set-up represents a slight change in position of the characters. When individually photographed and projected in rapid succession, the images appear to move.
To create production cels, the original animator's drawing is transferred onto an acetate cel (by hand-inking and/or photo copying). The cel is then hand-painted on the reverse side. The background accompanying this set-up is a copy of the original.
The printed background is ready to be matted and framed. It is a colored background with a cel and has the animator's notations at the bottom of the background and the cel.