LOT OF WORLD CURRENCY & BANKNOTES - HUGE VARIETY OF CIRCULATED TO UNC NOTES DATING FROM PRE-FIRST WAR TO MODERN. APPROX 100 NOTES. INCLUDES SOME MPC.
20% up to$1,000,000.00
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
Local Taxes Apply
EBAY LIVE TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR AFFILIATED COINS, ANTIQUES, & AUCTIONS.
1. LOTS Each lot is believed genuine unless otherwise described, however all items are sold as is, wear is, and the ultimate determination is the responsibility of the bidder. Please view items carefully before bidding, for all sales are final.
The placing of a bid will be taken as full agreement to all terms & conditions.
2. ABSENTEE BIDDING Absentee Bidding is used by those who cannot attend our auction due to scheduling differences or their location. Absentee bidders agree to all terms and conditions.
In terms of a tie in bidding between an absentee bidder and the house, the house will win said item at their amount bid. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, the auctioneer shall have the sole and final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. Even if there is a dispute with an eBay bidder, the auctioneer has final say on the article in dispute.
Postage, packing, freight and insurance costs or part thereof shall be borne by the purchaser. Affiliated Coins, Antiques, & Auctions takes no responsibility for lost or damaged items received through post.
All Absentee Bidders are required to pay within 5 days of winning bid. If payment has not been received, the auction house has the right to deem the sale "null & void" and a non-paying bidder claim and negative feedback can be left.
3. SHIPPING - “IN HOUSE” SHIPPING FOR SMALL ITEMS – All EBay Live bidders are responsible for the cost of shipping. Affiliated Coins has an in-house shipping department for most items sold on ebay live. We offer very fair prices and ship most of our items through UPS. Items we ship include: coins, glassware, toys, clocks, watches, jewelry, sporting goods, clothing goods, box lots, and most small items. Email us if you have any questions.
FURNITURE & LARGE ITEM BIDDERS – All EBay Live bidders are responsible for the cost of shipping. We outsource the shipping for Furniture & Large items (ex. Cash Registers, Bronzes, Statues, Paintings, Display Cases, etc). You can call Steve at the UPS Store in Tallahassee at (850) 575-4488 with the dimensions & weight of the item. You can use any shipping company you would like but ultimately, the responsibility of shipping the item lies solely on the winning bidder. Furniture winners are required to pay within 5 days of sale, regardless of shipping or pick-up issues. All sales are final.
Affiliate Coins, Antiques, & Auctions offers a delivery & pick up service at a rate of $250 for the first 250 miles and $1.50 per mile afterwards. To the north, this is Atlanta, and to the south, this is Orlando. This includes delivery, but not unloading into your house or vehicle. We can also make arrangements to meet the winning bidder in the middle. As always, pick up of the item from our location is FREE.
Tallahassee residents have the option of delivery at a rate of $75 for the 1st item, and $25 for each additional item. This includes delivery to the residence, but not set-up, stairs, or any other unpredictable added services.
Furniture bidders must pay and make shipping arrangements within 2 days of the sale. Storage fees for items not picked up is $5 per day per item after first 2 days.
Please remember, regardless of the cost of shipping, delivery, crating, or storage, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
4. SALES TAX: Florida Residents (only) are required to pay a 7.5% Sales tax on all items purchased unless a current copy of your Florida Sales Tax ID is provided.
5. ROOM BIDDERS: Room bidders must register and obtain a bidding number on arrival. If successful in obtaining a lot, please ensure that you display your bidding number clearly to the auctioneer and that it is your number that is called out. If you have any doubt about the price or buyer , please draw this to the auctioneers attention immediately.
Starting prices are determined by the auctioneer at time of the sale.
Room bidders must settle their invoices on the day of sale. You may pay for and collect your purchases at any time during the sale. Items must be picked up the day of the auction, or may be kept in location for one week. Any item left over the maximum of 2 days after the auction will be charged a fee of $5 PER DAY - PER ITEM.
Payment may be made by cash or check that is supported by a valid banker's card (up to card maximum). We also accept credit cards MC, VISA, AMEX.
Employees and associates of the auctioneer's are permitted to purchase lots at competitive bidding under the same terms, rules and regulations as the general public.
We must ask all room bidders to please avoid distracting the auctioneer and the clerk during the auction. Both the auctioneer and clerk are not available to answer any questions about consignment, lots, prices, pre-bidding, or any other matter during the auction. Please refer all questions to other employees of Affiliated Coins, Antiques, and Auctions.
A Buyers Premium of 20% will apply to all lots.
6. IDENTIFICATION – All purchasers are required to complete the registration and obtain a bidder number. All registration cards contain Full Name, Address, Phone, Email, and Drivers License Number. Those not willing to disclose this information cannot partake in the auction. No sharing of bidding numbers allowed.
7. AUCTIONEER: The bidding advances shall be regulated by the auctioneer and shall be at his discretion. He has the right to refuse any bids. The auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of clients and vendors, but shall not be liable for errors or omissions in executing instructions to bid. The auctioneer act as agent only, and shall not be liable for any default of the purchaser or vendor.
8. MANNER OF PAYMENT – A 20% buyer's premium will be added to all bids. Florida residents will be charged a sales tax on all applicable purchases unless a current year tax exempt certificate is presented prior to the sale. We accept cash, money order, cashier's check, personal check, VISA, MasterCard and AMEX. We reserve the right to verify funds on personal checks. A $30 fee will apply to all returned checks. The full purchase price on all lots sold to the same buyer must be paid before removal of any of the items.
9. DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS – If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the same, or may immediately put the lot up for sale again, and resell to the highest bidder. The decision of the auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
10. CONSIGNORS - 75% of all auction items are consigned in. These terms and conditions can be discussed with any of our employees during the normal business week.
Consignors are NOT permitted to bid on their own items. This is called "shill bidding" and is illegal by Florida Auction Law standards. By placing your item up for auction, you have agreed to sell.
All consignors are paid up to 5 days after the auction. We cannot discuss payment on the day of the auction. Please advise, you can only be paid on items that we have received payment for.
We do not accept consignment items on the day of the auction.
11. PICK UP & DELIVERY - All items must be picked up and paid for by their owner within 5 days of the auction. All items left after this time will be charged a storage fee of $5 per day, per item. This includes all items sold, and all items unsold to be picked up by the consigner. We have very limited space, and must use another store for storage.
Absentee Bidders can pick their items up at our location within 5 days of winning bid. Please call us at 850-656-5486 if you have any questions.
Absentee Bidders who win small items will be emailed shipping options, and they're item will be shipped by the auction house. The cost of shipping is to be paid by the winning bidder. Affiliated Coins, Antiques, & Auctions is not responsible for lost or damaged items shipped.
Absentee Bidders who win furniture or large items must arrange they're own shipping or pick up. We can deliver at a rate of $250 for the first 250 miles, and $1.50 per mile. Please check “Terms & Conditions – Article 3” for more information. Please call us if you have any questions.
11. FEEDBACK & CONCERNS – Please contact us within 10 days of receiving package if there are any problems. We will only issue a refund if there is a misshipment or damaged item. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE NEGATIVE OR NEUTRAL FEEDBACK WITHOUT CONTACTING US FIRST.
BY BIDDING, YOU ARE ENTERING A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH AFFILIATED COINS, ANTIQUES, & AUCTIONS AND HAVE ACCEPTED ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
20114: LOT OF WORLD CURRENCY & BANKNOTES - HUGE VARIETY