78 3/4" mounted Longhorn horns. Marked MP & KD Horn Shop, 408 East Drew, Fort Worth, Texas 76110.
13% up to$20,000.00
13% up to$50,000.00
Buyer Pays Packing, Shipping and Insurance Cost.
Visa and MasterCard accepted. Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
Local Taxes Apply
Bidding on any item indicates the bidder's acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. Payment terms are Visa and Master Card. Pre-authorized checks may be accepted if the purchaser has been a purchaser from Mark Mattox Auctions in the past.
2. A buyer's premium of 13% will be added to the final bid price for each lot to determine the total purchase price.
3. All property is being sold as is. Inspection opportunities are available to those who wish to attend the scheduled preview for the auction. Preview: JULY 29 FROM 2 TO 6 P.M.
E.S.T., with the preview to be held at the Mattox Auction Center located at 3740 Maysville Road, Carlisle, KY. Please review the additional photos of the individual lots to view condition issues or deficiencies that may exist with a lot.
4. The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot prior to being offered in the auction and shall have no liability whatsoever for withdrawal of the property.
5. The high bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser of that lot. The auctioneer is the sole determinant as to who is the successful bidder. Once an item is declared as "sold", the successful bidder assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased lot. In the event of a disputed bid between an on-site and internet bidder, the auctioneer shall determine that the on-site bidder shall be the winning bidder.
6. Shipping: We are not in the shipping and packing business! Furniture and large items will not be shipped by the Auctioneer. Small items can be shipped at buyer's cost for shipping and insurance, plus a $10 per lot packing fee. Auctioneer will assist in shipment, but is in no way acting as a professional packer or shipper. For any item remaining at the Auction Center beyond August 15, 2011, the purchaser shall be assessed a $5. per item, per day storage fee. Any item remaining in storage for more than 60 days is to be considered as abandoned property. Abandoned property will be sold at the next available Auction date, with any balance remaining after storage fees and commission, to be paid to the buyer. Any shortage will be billed to the original purchaser.
7. Invoices will be sent to the successful internet bidders within 24 hours of the end of the entire auction.
8. State sales tax shall be the responsibility of the purchaser.
9. Your bid is a contract. Do not place a bid that you are unwilling, or unable, to honor. If you are declared as the winning bidder, you have entered into a legally binding contract to purchase the property offered. If you have questions about an individual item, please contact the auctioneer before bidding.
10. A live auction moves at an uncertain pace, so any ending time displayed will not be accurate.
11. A buyers premium will be added to the final price to determine total purchase price.
12. The system may incorrectly indicate that an internet bidder is the winning bidder. On-site bidding has priority over internet bidding in the event that similar bid amounts are entered simultaneously. In all instances, the auctioneer's declaration is the sole determinant of a winning bid.
13. Should you have any questions on these and other terms and conditions of sale, please call us at 1-859-289-5720 prior to the auction.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Bidding on any item indicates the bidders acceptance of the above terms and conditions.