BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. – Antique Omani pottery and jewelry from the collection of Louisa Montague, a former tourism director, and gifted by Sultan bin Mohamed Al Qassimi, ruler of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, will be sold to the highest bidders at an I.M. Chait Gallery auction Feb. 21.
- Also featured at I.M. Chait’s Asian arts, antiques and estates auction will be:
- Han, Yuan and Ming dynasty glazed pottery bowls from a Los Angeles collection;
- Numerous Chinese ink and color on paper scrolls depicting landscapes and figures;
- Easter Island Moai carved wood ancestral figures;
- Chinese scholar table items, including seals, ink stones, seal-paste boxes, brush pots and washers made from wood, porcelain, jade and hardstone.
Absentee and Internet live bidding will be available through LiveAuctioneers.com.
For details contact I.M. Chait Gallery / Auctioneers by phone at 310-285-0182 or via email at email@example.com.