The auction consists of nearly 550 lots of Asian art, antiques and estate items:
- Fine jewelry including jadeite, pearls, diamonds, emeralds, etc. from California and New York Collections, with GIA and AIG certificates;
- Asian antiques including: ceramics, decorations and numerous wooden stands from the Robert Elden Clark Trust;
- Important and large Collection of Chinese and Japanese ivory carvings purchased in the 1960s from a Florida collection
- Chinese carved jades and various hardwood objects including: huanghuali and zitan; together with porcelains from a Northern California collection;
- Several collections of netsuke including many purchased from Michael Spindel, from New Jersey and Arizona collections;
- Large quantity of Chinese scrolls, modern and antique, from several American collections.
The auction will be conducted at the I.M Chait Gallery, 9930 Civic Center Drive in Beverly Hills, CA 90210. For details contact Joey Chait by email email@example.com or phone 310-285-0182.
ADDITIONAL LOTS OF NOTE