NEW YORK – Affordable fine jewelry is offered in a no-reserve auction that will be conducted by Jasper52 on Wednesday, July 1. Each of the 127 lots will be sold to the highest bidder without reserve. Bid absentee or live online exclusively through LiveAuctioneers.
– A .62-carat diamond ring, rated SI 1 clarity and H in color, in a 14K gold setting (above; est. $225-$275).
– A pair of 35-carat carnelian and sterling silver earrings (below; est. $125-$150).
– A 1-carat tourmaline and diamond ring, 2.3 grams, in a 14K gold setting (est. $650-$850).
– A pair of 4-carat sapphire and diamond earrings in 18K gold (est. $2,500-$4,200).
– A 0.20 diamond and 18K necklace (est. $550-$750).
The Jasper52 No Reserve Fine Jewelry auction will be held Wednesday, July, 1 at 7 p.m. Eastern time.
View top auction results on LiveAuctioneers here: https://www.liveauctioneers.com/pages/recent-auction-sales/