Joyce Gallery to auction Chinese ceramics, arts June 2
Joyce Gallery Auction is a subordinate under Joyce Gallery Ltd., a prominent Chinese art and antique dealer for over 20 years on Hollywood Road, Hong Kong. The auction aims to serve as a platform for worldwide collectors and art lovers to acquire artworks and collectables from local and regional collections in an open and convenient way.
This auction will be composed of 374 lots including Chinese ceramics, bronzes, furniture, works of art and paintings. Registered bidders can choose to bid live on the day of the sale or leave absentee bids anytime up until the day before the sale. The live online auction will be accompanied by the standard absentee and telephone bidding options for those who might not have access to the Internet at the time of the auction.
- Lot 021: a Chinese silver figure of Maitreya, future Buddha, with inscription, A.D. 1861. Seated with his bag in his hand on a rectangular plinth. H: 6.9cm, W: 10.5cm.
- Lot 054: a Chinese pottery figure of a lokapala guardian, Tianwang, Tang Dynasty. Fine pottery figure of a lokapala standing in strong stance atop a deer, with beautifully modeled detailing to armor and facial features. H: 90.5 cm.
- Lot 083: a Chinese Sancai glazed tripod tray, offering dish, with floral pattern, Tang Dynasty. D: 21.5 cm; H: 5 cm.
- Lot 193: a large Chinese Famille Verte glazed porcelain fish pond, Qing Dynasty. Finely enameled around the exterior with different scenes with landscapes and flowers. H: 49 cm, D: 55 cm.
- Lot 234: A Chinese white jade figure of Bodhisattva Guanyin, early 20th Century. H: 22.7 cm.
The preview will be by appointment only at our Hong Kong location. Appointments should be made well at least one day in advance.
For information regarding lots, bidding or any assistance, contact the gallery via phone +852 2517 0180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Joyce Gallery Auction website is www.joycegallery.com.
View the fully illustrated catalog and register to bid absentee or live via the Internet as the sale is taking place by logging on to www.LiveAuctioneers.com.
ADDITIONAL LOTS OF NOTE