WHITING, Ind. – Rivich Auction, which for over 35 years has been a leader in the Midwest when it comes to auctions, antique appraisals and personal property liquidation, will hold an Interiors & Jewelry auction on June 18 at 7:30 p.m. Central time. Bid absentee or live online through LiveAuctioneers.
The sale consists of antiques, fine jewelry, decorative art and fine art.
Even during the COVID-19 Pandemic, Rivich Auction has adapted to the changing landscape by creating a strong online presence, taking on new clients and exceeding expectations.
Highlights in the June 18 auction include:
– A women’s 18K gold Rolex Oyster Perpetual wristwatch (above).
– Westmoreland sterling silver flatware.
– An Alexander Calder lithograph (below).
– Signed Leroy Neiman lithograph.
– Waterford Kenmare goblets.
– Tiffany & Co.
– Gold and diamonds.
– Pablo Picasso lithograph sketch.
For detail contact Rivich Auction at 219-765-8219 or email@example.com.
View top auction results on LiveAuctioneers here: https://www.liveauctioneers.com/pages/recent-auction-sales/