EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Premiere Props will auction off over 500 pieces of memorabilia from classic and newly released films and television shows on Saturday, June 1 at company’s headquarters in El Segundo. The live auction will begin at 11 a.m. Pacific Time. Bid absentee or live online through LiveAuctioneers.
The auction includes costumes and props from the Back to the Future, Deadpool, Iron Man, Jurassic Park, Spider-Man and Terminator franchises, the classic television series The Little Rascals, as well as numerous items from The Upside, plus wardrobe from Brad Pitt, Barbra Streisand and Whitney Houston.
Back to the Future
- Emmet Brown’s (Christopher Lloyd) Mr. Fusion home energy reactor from Back to the Future and Back to the Future Part II.
- Biff Tannen’s (Thomas F. Wilson) black and red Pitt Bull hoverboard from Back to the Future Part II.
- Wade/Deadpool’s (Ryan Reynolds) red mask and face mold (above).
- Test “blue” Raptor head (below).
- Tony Stark’s (Robert Downey Jr.) cowboy hat from Iron Man 3.
Man of Steel
- Clark Kent (Henry Cavill) test costume and cape.
- Peter Parker’s (Andrew Garfield) signature shirt and hoodie.
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (T3)
- Full-sized Terminatrix.
The Little Rascals
- The original Little Rascals Scotty Beckett’s 1935 pinstriped baseball uniform. The only one in existence includes an “Our Gang” patch on the jersey, and complete with uniform pants and cap. Original black and white screenshots accompany the uniform.
- Yvonne’s (Nicole Kidman) puffy coat, black cardigan, red blouse, tank top, pointed toe boots and beret hat.
- Philip’s (Bryan Cranston) orange sweater, drawstring pajamas and slippers.
- Dell’s (Kevin Hart) Port Authority with Tremont Mobility inscribed blue jeans.
Throw Momma from the Train
- Bowling pin statue of Momma (Anne Ramsey) from fantasy sequence with Owen (Danny DeVito) and Larry (Billy Crystal).
- Whitney Houston – personally owned leopard print blouse and matching top.
- Brad Pitt – personally owned tuxedo.
- Barbra Streisand – personally owned red and brown velvet floor dress that she wore to the 2001 Emmys.
For more information, contact Premiere Props at 310-322-PROP or 888-761-PROP.