SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – Turner Auctions + Appraisals will present Contemporary Designer Jewelry on Saturday, Nov. 21. Featuring over 100 lots of distinctive, original pieces from an inventive Northern California designer, the offerings include necklaces, pendants, bracelets, earrings and rings. Each piece is handcrafted using fine materials such as gold, white gold, blackened silver or vermeil. All are embellished with precious and semiprecious gems. Bid absentee or live online through LiveAuctioneers.
Here are some highlights of the upcoming sale.
– Lot 53: Emerald, diamond and blackened silver bracelet (above). The flexible strap bracelet set with 71 round, oval and pear-shaped emerald cabochons, totaling approximately 35carats, accented with 465 rose and single-cut diamonds, weighing in total approximately 5.00 carats. (light brown/imp); length: 6 7/8 inches; width: 1 inch. Estimate $3,000-$5,000.
– Lot 46: Ruby, diamond, 18K white gold tassel pendant (below). The pendant-enhancer is designed with 17 ruby bead tassels, with a round brilliant-cut set cap and bail, completed by an 18K white gold chain; total ruby weight: 77.2 carats; estimated total diamond weight: 1.35 carats, G-H-I, VS; gross weight approximately 46.2 grams; length: 30 inches; pendant length: 4 inches. Estimate $2,500-$3,500.
– Lot 96: Diamond and 18K gold wide band ring. Designed with four rows of round brilliant-cut diamonds, weighing an estimated 2.60 carats, G-H-I/VS-SI; weighing approximately 9.2 grams; size: 5¼. Estimate $2,000-$2,500.
– Lot 66: Golden South Sea cultured pearl, diamond earrings. The 18K white gold drop earrings feature two golden South Sea cultured pearls, measuring approximately 14.1 and 14.0mm, high luster, well matched, lightly blemished, suspended from ear wires set with 16 round brilliant-cut diamonds weighing in total 0.15 carats. (G-H/VS); length: 1 1/8 iches.; 8.8 grams. (origin of color not tested). Estimate $800-$1,200.
– Lot 2: Diamond, stingray and blackened silver cuff bracelet. Wide cuff light blue stingray cuff bracelet set with single-cut diamonds, totaling approximately 6.10 carats; fits wrist size: 6¾-7inches; width: 1½ inches. Estimate $800-$1,200.
– Lot 22: Diamond, ruby and blackened silver pendant and chain. The spider pendant pave-set throughout with single-cut diamonds, with ruby eyes; estimated total diamond weight: 1.10 carats (I-J-K/Imp); length: 19in.; pendant length: 1 1/4in. Estimate $250 – $350.
– Lot 94: Spessartite garnet, diamond and 18K gold ring. The sugarloaf spessartite garnet weighing 5.55 carats, with a double halo of 83 round brilliant-cut diamonds, weighing in total an estimated 1.16 carats, I-J-K/VS-SI; weighing approximately 13.3 grams; size: 7. Estimate $1,500–$2,500.
– Lot 11: Moonstone, blackened silver, 14K gold bangle bracelet. Hinged bangle set with numerous round and oval cabochon moonstones, in sterling silver with gold findings; size: 6 7/8 inches; width: three-quarters of an inch. Estimate $700-$900.
– Lot 15: Turquoise, diamond, blackened silver, 14K gold bracelet. With Retro styling, the wide link bracelet is designed with four stations of 11 oval turquoise cabochons, connected by scrolled links pave-set with 790 round brilliant and baguette-cut diamonds, weighing in total approximately 11.85 carats (I-J-K/imp); length: 7 3/8 inches; width: seven-eighths of an inch. Estimate $1,500-$2,000.
– Lot 32: Black diamond, 18K white gold feather pendant-enhancer. The feather pendant-enhancer set through with black round brilliant-cut diamonds, weighing in total approximately 2.40 carats, suspended from a fine 18K white gold chain; gross weight approximately 8.4 grams; length: 18inches; pendant length: 2¼ inches. Estimate $1,000-$1,500.
– Lot 67: Diamond, colored diamond, vermeil silver link bracelet. The oval link bracelet set with irradiated blue and white single-cut diamonds, weighing in total approximately 7.25 carats; length: 7 inches. Estimate $2,000- $2,200.
– Lot 90: Opal, diamond and 18K blackened gold ring. Centering an oval-shaped opal weighing 3.94 carats, with the halo and shoulders set with 37 round brilliant-cut diamonds, G-H-I/VS, weighing in total approximately 0.93 carat.; weighing approximately 8.0 grams; size: 7½. Estimate $1,500-$2,000.
– Lot 5: Diamond, blackened silver and 14K gold bangle bracelet. The oval hinged bangle bracelet is bezel and flush-set throughout with numerous round brilliant-cut diamonds, totaling approximately 8.55 carats, (brown/Imp); size: 6½ inches; width: 3/8mm. Estimate $1,500-$1,800.
– Lot 56: Diamond and vermeil silver cufflinks. Each cufflink set with nine polki-cut diamonds; diameter: three-quarters of an inch. Estimate $650-$850.
For details contact Stephen Turner, president of Turner Auctions + Appraisals at 415-964-5250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View top auction results on LiveAuctioneers here: https://www.liveauctioneers.com/pages/recent-auction-sales/