LONDON – Vine Auctioneers consecrates a new online bidding partnership with LiveAuctioneers with their Rare & Fine Wristwatch Auction on March 28. Bid absentee or live online through LiveAuctioneers.
Vine Auctioneers, an online auction house known for selling luxury watches that sell Rolex, Cartier, Omega, will present interesting and distinguished pieces at the March 28 sale including the following:
– Lot 2: A fine, one-owner Rolex GMT Master Ref 1675/3 “Nipple Dial,” a meticulously kept piece that comes accompanied with original sales receipt and 18 pages of Rolex documentation detailing years of Rolex servicing and valuations. The watch (above) has had only one owner from purchase in Geneva in 1979 and has remained unused since its last Rolex service in 2014.
– Lot 42: A rare and fine Rolex GMT Master Ref 1675, with pointed crown guard (PCG) and a tropical dial with gilt chapter ring, displaying a shade of brown. The watch, circa 1963, is highly desirable to the distinguished collector and comes with original hands and bezel insert.
– Lot 3: A rare Omega Seamster Chronograph, special issue to Military British Reconnisance Force. Boasting a low production number of 65/500, this watch is particularly interesting, since the force disbanded. It is thought only 250 of the 500 pieces commission were ever issued. These items rarely come to auction.
– Lot 27: A fine example of a Panerai GMT Ref PAM00320, complete with box and paperwork, this item is in exceptional condition and offered at a fraction of the equivalent retail price.
– Lot 36: A fine example of a Rolex Daytona Ref 116520, in popular black dial. This watch comes complete with box and Rolex guarantee card. Increasingly hard to acquire, this popular item is offered with attractive estimate.
– Lot 6 – A rare and fine Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date in solid 14K gold, which was a special edition for Chevrolet and awarded to top performing sales managers. This watch is complete with original paperwork and a letter from Chevrolet.
Vine Auctioneers will sell these and 44 other fine watches on Thursday, March 28, starting at 11 a.m. GMT/6 a.m. Eastern.
For all inquiries, lot information or further assistance email Vine Auctioneers at firstname.lastname@example.org