German, Circa 1910-1914, 9" L
All original with beautiful colors and details. Nice green color with light green stripes. Detailed brown interior. Still has celluloid windshield. Nice chrome grill. Windup works. Missing part of bot
Made by Fischer of Germany 1920's. 3 1/2" - 4 3/4" Long. Very Fine Condition. Both missing their front grills.
6. PINARD OPEN TOURING CAR | Hand painted clockwork touring car with wonderful pin striping, brass door handles on each opening door, a hand painted mustached driver, and cast metal headlamps and horn
Circa 1905. Clockwork motor. Rubber tires and beveled glass windshield. Rear doors open. Very attractive looking car that has been professionally restored. Has replacement headlamps and rubber tires.
painted heavy tin auto with opening rear doors, faux-tufted tin seating, painted wood headlamps; this is a non-clockwork version of these early Converse autos 15" l.
Nice original full body driver, original lamps in front and steering wheel. Unmarked, but possibly Fischer. Convertible top is tin. CONDITION: Some general overall scratching and wear, minor pitting w
1920s Georg Fischer German Tin Limousine clockwork wind up. Large German touring car with driver and pre-1930s style roof tie downs. Working with wear to roof, 10 1/2 inches long.
London made, with 20 horsepower straight six engine #G1332, serial #8 GIII, with custom body by All-Weather Motor Bodies Limited of Canterbury and London. Together with two original Rolls Royce owner'
12. PINARD BOAT TAIL OPEN TOURING CAR | Hand painted French convertible touring car with large attractive head lamps, detailed fabric cushions on seats, floral patterns on door handles, and hand opera
Made by Georges Carette Cie. Germany - 1910 - 13" Long. Here is another genuine beauty by the Georges Carette Company. Considering this toy car is now 110 years old, this toy remains in a very superio
Made by the J. Distler Company. Germany - Circa 1915 - 11 1/2" Long. Among its competitors, the Distler Company was known for producing lithographed tin toys at the lower end of the quality spectrum.
German - 1908 - 9" L A charming early toy in good to very good condition. Good / Very Good Condition (Abrasions and minor surface rust)
Gunthermann Germany - 1915 - 8" Long Very Fine
French - 1925 - 13.25" L This is an excellent and colorful example of the toy. Figures are replacements. Excellent
Cast iron, the red body with gold trim, silver and yellow spoked wheels, and having a driver with a steering wheel and a lady passenger. Condition (Excellent). Size 9 - 1/2" L.
5. GUNTHERMANN OPEN TOURING CAR | Scarce example which is difficult to find in all original condition. | 7.5" l. | (Excellent Condition) | $1,200 - $1,800
Has the name "H. N. Smith" in gold gilt. Beautiful detail to car. Has gold gilt highlights to steering wheel and headlights. Condition: (Near Mint). Dimensions: 4 - 1/4"D. x 3 - 3/4"T.
Made by Pinard circa 1915. Tin. 15" Long. Body restored. The toy is in working condition.
German tin litho wind-up open touring car. Unmarked. One side lamp and the two passengers are missing. Does not work , needs mechanism repair. Measures 9 in. x 4 in. x 5 in. tall. Provenance: From the
22. SMALL FISCHER TOURING CAR | Cute small scale with original seated figures. | 4.5" l. | (Excellent to Pristine Condition) | $700 - $1,000
All original 1920's deluxe version of the Bing open touring car. Has nickel plated grill and right hand brake. Windup motor worked when tested. Includes replacement key. 11", Light wear, Excellent
Toys (2), Hess open touring car w/driver, marked Hessmobil, early 1900's, working crank, VG cond w/missing tab on hood & missing passenger, 7"L & Bing open touring car w/lady driver, litho on tin wind
781. JONES & BIXLER OPEN TOURING CAR | Book example, page 176 , "Cast Iron Automotive Toys, 2000." | 9" l. | Replaced figures, auto is (Good to Very Good Condition) | $400 - $600