Watch Auction HQ was created in 2011, the result of a merger between a private jewelry wholesale company and a private and discreet watch and jewelry auction company. Both companies catered to a private and discreet clientele. Their combined resources create a one-of-a-kind global auction house dedicated solely to the auction of fine jewelry, gems and watches.
We are located in Portland, Ore. The city was chosen because of its proximity to global markets and no state sales tax.
Watch Auction HQ’s global reach brings incredible offerings to a vast clientele. Our unique business model reflects the latest technological innovations. We're setting the standard in this industry.
Our Mission is to be the world’s most trusted and efficient marketplaces thru cutting-edge technology for buyers and sellers of fine jewelry, gems and watches. Unlike other auction houses, jewelry, gems and watches are our only business. All of our resources and efforts are dedicated to marketing these items.
Integrity: We understand that trust and honesty are the most important factors in our business. It's the foundation of our existence.
Enablement: We believe enablement is a key to every transaction. We embrace transparency, clarity and openness so our clients can make confident decisions.
Experts: We are experts and service-oriented professionals providing our clients with a suite of services that assist both sellers and buyers to achieve their goals.
Efficiency: Because we specialize in only jewelry, gems and watches, we can expedite the auction process smoothly and efficiently.
Technology: Our auction is built on cutting-edge technology. We utilize a platform that reaches customers worldwide. We continuously evaluate new technology to increase overall performance.
Innovation: We design and create new tools to communicate, educate, and market our services to make auctioning easy and mobile.
Security: Our consignments are secured in a secret location with a time-lock vault. All items are insured for the value while in our possession.
10 Reasons why you should choose Watch Auction HQ.
1. Fine jewelry and watches are our only business. You won’t find comic books, collectibles, furniture and decorative arts.
2. No Seller Commission. Most auction houses charge from 20 percent to 25 percent of the hammer price, not to mention assessing other fees. We do not. There are some minimal fees, amounting to between 5 percent and 7 percent of the hammer price.
3. Free overnight shipping for our customers in the United States and Canada, normally within 72 business hours after the close of auction.
4. Expedite payment of payouts for sellers. Normally, payouts are made within 4 to 5 business days after the close of auction.
5. Mobile App keeps you in tuned even when you are away.
6. Online Calendar: Our calendar gives you up-to-date information regarding auction events, dates, and deadlines and allows you to send yourself a reminder.
7. Reach a global marketplace using cutting-edge technology and social media to attract a younger audience to our auctions.
8. Digital Catalog Magazine with detailed information and photos of each lot up for auction. The catalog can be viewed on your mobile devices and printed at any time.
9. Online Resource Center, webinars, instructional guides and blog -- we have it all. Plus, if you need information regarding fine jewelry, gems or watches, just ask. We will find it for you.
10. Online chat and customer service with guaranteed 24-hour e-mail response.
Watch Auction HQ is dedicated to provide every client with exceptional customer service and a wonderful experience in selling or purchasing exceptional pieces of jewelry. We are confident that our collection will entice and intrigue every potential customer. We guarantee every item is as described and of the highest quality. We welcome the business of both sellers and buyers.
Watch Auction HQ offers new and vintage genuine luxury Swiss time pieces.
Men's and Women's wrist watches: Audemar Piquet, Baume Mercier, Courcheron, Breguet, Breitling, Bulgari, Bulova, Cartier, Chopard, Croton, Doxa, Concord, Cortebert, Corum, CYMA, Ditisheim, Ebel, Eberhard, Elgin, Gallet, Geneve, Girard-Perregaux, Gruen, Gubelin, Hamilton, Heuer, Illinois, International, Invicta, Jurgensen, Le Coultre, Longines, Movado, Ulysse Nardin, Omega, Patek Philippe, Piaget, Rolex, Tiffany and Co., Tissot, Universal, Vacheron, Wittnauer, Zenith and many other luxury watches.
Men's and Women's pocket watches: Ball, Elgin, Hamilton, Hampden, E. Howard, Illinois, Rockford, South Bend, Seth Thomas, United States Watch, Waltham, Omega, Patek Philippe and many other high-end watches.
10K-24K Gold jewelry, necklaces, bracelets, brooches and rings. Fine jewelry includes diamonds, rubies, emeralds, sapphires, and other precious and semi-precious stones.
GIA appraised diamonds, rubies, sapphires and emeralds.
Watch Auction HQ, LLC.
534 SW 3rd Avenue, Ste 211
Portland, OR 97204