×
Weekly Auctions of Exceptional Items
0 selections
Log In
0 selections

CorundumStones Mining Estate

CorundumStones Mining Estate is an US auction firm that assists Mining Estates in the clearance of exquisite gemstone lots. Commonly but not always those stones were meant to be for Jewelry firms designing exceptionally rare high jewellery masterpieces. The focus lies in Single Origin, fine untreated precious and semi-precious gemstones. We are professionally running for the past 7 years and have been working solely with mining estates in Sri Lanka, Brazil, Colombia, Madagascar and Mozambique. Roughly 65% of our material is untreated, directly from the mine to the auction. For the other 35% we focus on low-heat only stones. Every single item in our catalogues is unique and certified by a reputable Gem Laboratory. Our direct sourcing methods ensure very advantageous prices to you. To make it an easy task for potential bidders to win their favourite items, we have decided to run our auction at a speed of roughly 60 items/hour. e.g. if your Lot number is 127, it simply means your item is up 127 minutes (2 hours and 7 minutes) after the start of the auction. However, we encourage you to login at least 20 minutes prior to that in order to get familiarized with the auction style and be fully ready once your item is up for live bidding.
 
map
WhatsApp Support 24 hours +1 323 382-7972
30 N. Gould St. , Ste. R
Sheridan, WY 82801
United States
+1 323 382-7972
Send MessageConsign Item

Upcoming Auctions from CorundumStones Mining Estate

Mine to Auction Gems Sale, Free Shipping, 0% Premium
This auction is a dedicated Single Origin Mining Estate Auction. A clearance of exquisite precious and semi-precious gemstone lots from Min…
Starts Sun, Dec 16, 2018 5:00 PM GMT
Consign ItemWhy can't I view the catalog?

Past Auctions from CorundumStones Mining Estate

Record Auction Results for CorundumStones Mining Estate