Wed., Jul. 26, 3PM-7PM EST or most days by appointment (phone 828.698.8485)
Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SALE
1. All items are sold as is, where is. All items are available for preview prior to the sale at the indicated preview times or by appointment; use this time for your own evaluation. By bidding, you are signifying that you have examined the item as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine the item. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should not be interpreted as a guarantee. All weights and measurements are approximate. The antique market is replete with reproductions, fakes, etc., and we will call attention to these items as they are known to us. We will also call attention to chips, repairs, and other pertinent information as we can. If there is a question in your mind about a particular item, we suggest that you do not bid since we do not give refunds. Statements made by Shelley's Auction Gallery,its employees, or its contracted workers shall not be considered a warranty by Shelley's Auction Gallery or any consignor to the auction. GOLD WEIGHTS ARE RECORDED AS TOTAL WEIGHT OF THE ITEM INCLUDING GEMSTONES, ETC.
2. Items which are being shipped must be paid in full before they will be released to a shipper. Jewelry (excluding watches) and baseball cards won by bidders within the 48 contiguous states only will be shipped by Shelley's Auction Gallery for a flat rate of $20 via Fed Ex 2nd day air (adult signature required. We will combine lots for shipping when possible. Shipping for any items which are not jewelry items or baseball cards are the responsibility of the buyer. We have used a local shipper for years which we recommend for their quality and integrity; however, feel free to make your own arrangements with any shipper. We recommend Mail Box and Pack of Hendersonville https://MailBoxAndPack.com/auction-services.
4. If you want your items shipped to an address other than the one on your registration, let us know at the time of payment. Using a different address may delay shipping.
5. A 15% buyer's premium will be added to items purchased through the internet services of Live Auctioneers.
6. This is not an absolute or unreserved auction. The auctioneer reserves the right to remove any item from the sale.
7. If items are picked up by the purchaser, the items must be paid for prior to pick up. These items will be subject to NC Sales Tax at 6.75% unless a Tax ID number is provided. We will store any paid items for up to 30 days at no charge.
8. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice and must be made by Paypal, cash, approved check, VISA, or MasterCard for domestic purchases. ALL INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS MUST USE PAYPAL. A $25 service fee will be assessed for wire transfers.
9. For those wishing to pick up their items from our gallery, please make arrangements with our office for time and date. 828.698.8485
10. Auctioneer's liability to the buyer resulting in loss or damage shall not exceed the bid amount plus buyer's premium.
11.International shipping is not available for ivory items. Ivory items will only be shipped within the United States, and only to states where such shipments are permitted by state law. Shelley?s Auction Gallery does not accept any responsibility or liability for the sale of items containing ivory or any other materials from protected species, or for any omission in labeling items as containing materials from protected species. Shelley?s Auction Gallery cannot assist buyers in obtaining licenses, certificates, or any other permissions necessary to ship items containing materials from protected species. A successful bidder is responsible for making on-time payment for the total purchase price of the lot even if shipment of an item is delayed or denied due to legal restrictions.