All property, in the sale, is offered according to the following terms and conditions and is applicable to all bidders - including but not limited to Internet bidders. Auctions For Everyone Inc. will also be referred to as "We" "The Auction House" and bidders will be also be referred to as "You" "Purchaser" "Buyer".
1. All property is sold "As Is", "Where Is", with any and all faults. Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Auctions For Everyone Inc. holds harmless for any error or omission.
2. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, EXCHANGES OR REFUSALS.
3. All statements contained in the catalog or in any bill of sale, invoice or elsewhere as to authorship, period, culture, source, origin, measurement, count, quality, rarity, provenance, importance, exhibition and literature of historical relevance, or physical condition ARE STATEMENTS OF OPINION AND NOT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. No employee or agent of Auctions For Everyone Inc.is authorized to make on their behalf or on that of the property owner any representation or warranty, oral or written, with respect to any property. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any kind, express or implied. Any bids placed will signify the buyer has examined the item (lot), has requested any paperwork, provenance or history of the item (lot), is ready and willing to complete the sale of purchase upon the fall of the hammer.
4. Auctions For Everyone Inc. cannot retract or cancel any internet bids. We do not have access to cancel or retract bids on the behalf of you. Live Auctioneers Support can be contacted at 888-600-2437 or email@example.com. If a bid is not retracted or canceled prior to auction then the buyer is responsible for the transaction. A bid shall be conclusive proof that the person has made themselves acquainted with these conditions of sale and has agreed to be bound by them.
5. Auctions For Everyone Inc. provides detailed high resolution photographs of items as a courtesy to our Internet bidders. We are not responsible for any variations in appearance of photographs; including but not limited to, the colors may appear different in person than online due to various computer/TV monitor settings.
6. Upon the fall of the hammer or when the Auctioneer says, ?SOLD? title on the property shall pass to the highest bidder, who thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility. All credit card payments will be assessed a 5% processing fee. Auctions For Everyone Inc. accepts most major credit cards, bank wire and check. All invoices must be paid no later than the 5th business day following the conclusion of the auction. A dispute will be placed for any invoice not paid within 5 business days. We reserve the right to hold purchases when payment is made by check until notified by the bank the check has cleared. Out of state checks may take up to 7-10 business days to clear depending on the bank.
7. Only merchandise paid in full will be released. All lots shall be removed from the premises by the purchaser at his own risk and expense within 30 days from concluded auction date, and if not removed, may be sent by Auctions For Everyone Inc.to a storage facility, on the account, risk and expense of the purchaser.
8. Auctions For Everyone Inc. reserves the right to remove, pass or withdraw any lot for sale for any reason.
9. Auctions For Everyone Inc. and any respectable consignor by law, including, without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the invoiced price. For any unpaid invoices within 15 days from the date of the concluded auction: Auctions For Everyone Inc.at its option, may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments (deposits) made by the purchaser, (b) resell the property publicly or privately, and in such event, the purchaser shall be liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs, including but not limited to storage, the expense of both sales, Auctions For Everyone Inc. commission at its regular sale and all other charges due hereunder, and incidental charges. (c) Invoice put into collections. A collector may contact buyers that owe Auctions For Everyone Inc. in the attempt to collect a debt. A collector may report the debt of the unpaid invoice to all major credit bureaus. If an invoice is paid from collections an additional 35% collections fee will be added to the total invoice.
10. Auctions For Everyone Inc. will not disclose any bidders information or consignor information to the general public. A collector may contact buyers that owe Auctions For Everyone Inc.in the attempt to collect a debt.
11. Auctions For Everyone Inc. auction in-house buyers premium is 20%. All internet bidders are subject to a 20% buyers premium.
12. Auctions For Everyone Inc., is not liable for malfunctions, errors or omissions (hardware, software, electronic, human or otherwise) whether or not due to Auctions For Everyone Inc .fault or negligence, resulting in the inaccurate transmittal of bids, the failure to execute bids or any other irregularity. Use of LiveAuctioneers.com allows bidders to enter bids ?live?, that is, as property is offered for sale, just as if the bidder is present at the sale. Bidders must register with LiveAuctioneers.com to participate in online bidding.
13. Auctions For Everyone Inc. Terms & Conditions define and control the relationship with our clients, despite the bidding venue or method the bidder employs. In the case of any disputes or conflicts between our Terms and Conditions and those of LiveAuctioneers.com, Auctions For Everyone Inc. Terms and Conditions control. All bidders hereby authorize Auctions For Everyone Inc. to verify the information provided with the appropriate third parties.
14. Under limited circumstances and at the discretion of Auctions For Everyone Inc., a restocking fee of 30% of the total winning bid may be accepted by the auction house to cancel a winning bid. The buyer is responsible for paying any freight costs for any returned merchandise accepted by the auction house.
15. Once items have been released to the shipper, Auctions For Everyone Inc.is released of any and all responsibility and liability for those items. Auctions For Everyone Inc. will not be responsible for delayed receipt of items that are a result of arrangements or negotiations with shipper.
16. Items that are being offered with ?Free Gallery Quality Professional Framing? have frames computer generated on the image. The actual frame may vary from the picture. The style/color frames available are solid color gold, black, brown and white. Our office will contact successful bidders to confirm the style/color frame.
17. It is further agreed by signing up for an auction; the user has read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of auction. A bid shall be conclusive proof that the person has made themselves acquainted with these terms and conditions of sale and has agreed to be bound by them.