Friday thru Sunday, November 3 - 5, 10am - 5pm; Monday thru Friday, November 6-10, 10am - 5pm * Thursday, November 9 until 7pm
Terms & Conditions
Bidding on items indicates acceptance of the following terms:
1. A 17.5% buyer's premium will be added to the hammer price on each lot sold.
2. All lots are sold "AS IS" and all sales are final. Neither we, nor the consignor are responsible for the accuracy of any printed or verbal descriptions.
3. The auctioneer has the sole right to settle disputed bids and decide whether or not to re-offer the lot.
4. The record of sale kept by the auction house will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
5. The purchaser assumes complete responsibility for items at the fall of the auctioneer's hammer.
6. Some lots carry reserves. This is a confidential minimum set by the consignor and the auction house below which a lot will not sell. The reserve will not exceed the low estimate.
7. Absentee bids will be executed when possible as a convenience to our clients. Edison Gallery will not be held responsible for any errors or failures to execute bids. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. Edison Gallery does NOT provide shipping services. Contact information for independent local shipping firms can be provided upon request.
8. Items may be withdrawn at any time prior to the offering of each lot.
9. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject an opening bid that, in his opinion, is not commensurate with the value of the lot.
10. Payment must be made at the end of the sale unless prior arrangements have been made. Edison Gallery accepts cash, certified checks and money orders. Personal checks may be accepted if credit has been established with us. We also accept Visa or Mastercard.
11. All purchases must be paid for and removed within three business days after an auction. Property which is not paid for within the three day period will be charged to the purchaser's credit card. If property is paid for but not removed within three days after the auction, it may be shipped to the bidder at their expense by a charge to an authorized credit card or by C.O.D., or may be sent to a storage facility, the cost of which is assumed solely by the purchaser. Edison Gallery is authorized to make the decision how to dispose of the property absent guidance from the purchaser within the three days. Edison Gallery accepts no responsibility for property unretrieved for more than thirty days after an auction.