Conditions of Sale
Buyers must accept the following Terms & Conditions to participate in White Gloves auction By signing up as a bidder, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms & Conditions and agree to abide to them.
1. Total Sales Price: The total sales price of an item includes the hammer price plus buyer's premium. Framing, packing, shipping and insurance is extra.
2. Shipping & Packing: We will ship all over the world. Buyer pays shipping and we will calculate the shipping price at the end of the sale. If the buyer wins multiple lots, we will combine shipping. All of our boxes are packed in house by a professional packer using the best and safest materials for shipping. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
3. Methods of Payments: We accept all major credit cards as well as bank transfer Contact us to make payment arrangements. We reserve the right to refuse certain types of payment. Pick-ups and shipments within Florida are required to pay applicable sales tax. Wire transfers are required for all invoices $2000 and over.
4. Payment Due: Buyer shall communicate with Seller within three (3) days of the completion of the auction. Complete payment is due upon receipt of notification of a successful bid and must be done by the Buyer no later than 7 days after the auction. Title shall pass to the Buyer once payment in full has been made. All shipping charges will be borne by the Buyer. Any item that has not been paid within 7 days after the receipt of the notification may be put back on the auction block for sale. Any buyer that does not make payment will automatically be blocked from future auctions and will be filed with a collection agency and the credit bureau. Invoices will be emailed to winning bidders after the sale has ended. Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange payment.
5. Winning Bid: The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auction coordinator shall decide the buyer. We are not responsible for any technical issues or bids placed "by mistake"
6. Right to refuse sale: White Gloves Auction reserves the right to refuse any sale due to unforeseen circumstances including, but not limited to: damage to an item, out of stock listing, misrepresented item, withdrawn consignment, or other such issues. In the event of a refused sale for which payment has already been received, a full refund will be issued equal to the purchase price of the given piece.
7. Withdrawal Prior to Sale: White Gloves Auction reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal.
8. Inquiries: If you have any questions or concerns regarding any lot at auction, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
9. Condition: . Bidders should contact us for condition reports.
International bidders: We require bank wire transfers as payment. All international bidders are responsible for taxes (VAT) and duties imposed by their governments upon receipt of the items. Wire transfer flat fee of $25 will be added to invoice
10. Guarantee Terms: All items in the catalog are sold as described and sales are final. Prospective bidders should email us for condition reports. If an item is materially different than was described, Buyer shall have 48 hours from the date the property is received to notify us. After the 48 hour period all items are considered "as is", without recourse. No lot is returnable on account of property included but not specifically named and described in such lot. Lots containing three or more items, whether named or unnamed, and/or selling for $200 or less, exclusive of buyer's premium, are sold not subject to return for any reason. In case that the item is being returned, it must be returned in the same condition and packaging as when purchased. No purchaser shall be entitled to any remedy, relief or damages beyond the return of the property, rescission of the sale and refund of the purchase price
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.