Wednesday, May 14th: 4-7 pm
Thursday, May 15th: 7-9 am
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. A buyer's premium of 15% of the hammer price shall be added to each purchase to reach the total sales price. For buyers using the online bidding service, a buyer's premium of 20% shall be added to each purchase to reach the total sales price.
2. The total sales price is subject to applicable sales tax. PA residents will pay 6% unless a tax exempt form is on file.
3. Acceptable forms of payment are bank check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & Paypal. No personal checks will be accepted.
4. Complete payment is required day of auction (if bidding live at the auction center) or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid (if bidding as absentee, phone or internet bidder).
5. Paid items must be removed from the auction center. Please note that online purchasers who wish to pick up their items shall not do so until the day following the auction, so that our staff has adequate time to process the transaction. After two (2) weeks, any items remaining at the auction center will be placed in storage. Fee for storage will be $10 per week per item.
6. Packing, shipping and insurance are handled by Alderfer Moving & Storage's shipping service. We will ship to your registered e-bay address unless you notify us of a different address immediately after the sale. To economize, we will pack multiple items of similar size and type together if possible. All items will be shipped UPS-ground or DHL-ground. All items are shipped with insurance for an additional fee of 1% of gavel price plus buyers premium. Questions regarding shipping costs, insurance and tracking should be directed to Alderfer Moving & Storage at (267) 638-1040 or 1-800-272-1171 or email@example.com. Please allow 2 weeks from receipt of payment for shipping.
7. The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer will decide the buyer or immediately put the item up for sale again.
8. In the event of a tie between an online bidder and a floor bidder, the floor bid will take precedence. The auctioneer's decision will be binding and final.
9. The record of sale, kept by the auctioneer and clerk, will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
10. Alderfer's will not be held responsible for error or failure to execute bid(s). Absentee bids must be in writing and a fifty-dollar minimum bid is required per item. Phone bidding is an available service and must be arranged in advance with our staff. We suggest that phone bid arrangements be made 24 hours before the start of the auction in order to ensure adequate processing time.
11. All auction inquiries must be received 48 hours prior to the start of the auction.
12. Purchasers may inspect the merchandise and are urged to do so. The Auctioneer makes no warranty as to condition and shall not be responsible for any defects in any Lot. All goods are exposed for Public Exhibition and, for Internet buyers condition is described in the listings. Item descriptions, dimensions and estimates are provided for guidance. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect all lots prior to bidding to ensure that the condition is to their satisfaction. If potential buyers are unable to inspect lots in person, our staff will be happy to prepare detailed Condition Reports on individual lots. These are for guidance only, and all lots will be sold as described, as per our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Bidding at this Auction indicates that you have read and accepted these conditions.